News:

This discussion group is best enjoyed using Google Chrome, Firefox or Safari.

John Moore II

I don't know how much play would be affected by public/resort play, but I know they allow memberships at Pine Needles/Mid Pines.  My times there I have been welcomed and I enjoyed what little post round activity I usually take place in.  And, the thought of having these 2 courses at my discretion would be sweet.

Are you sure they allow members at PN/MP? Because they didn't as of two years ago.

Dale_McCallon

I don't know how much play would be affected by public/resort play, but I know they allow memberships at Pine Needles/Mid Pines.  My times there I have been welcomed and I enjoyed what little post round activity I usually take place in.  And, the thought of having these 2 courses at my discretion would be sweet.

Are you sure they allow members at PN/MP? Because they didn't as of two years ago.

I was there a week ago and got paired with a man who said they had opened memberships at the courses; I think it may have started this month.  He told me joined on June 1--as soon as he could.

CJ Carder

I was there a week ago and got paired with a man who said they had opened memberships at the courses; I think it may have started this month.  He told me joined on June 1--as soon as he could.

The Pine Needles Club:
http://pineneedles-midpines.com/?page=100355

John Moore II

The Pine Needles Club:
http://pineneedles-midpines.com/?page=100355

Wow, that is certainly new and if you note the dates, its new this season. So, sorry for being a month behind on the times.  ;)

Ash Towe

I can support Mark Ferguson about the merits of Peninsula in Melbourne.  Really enjoyed the atmosphere, the one course I played and the facilities at the cub.

Similarly at SFGC and Muirfield the golf is great, the members are very friendly and proud of their respective clubs.  The only negative at Muirfield is I might put a large amount of weight on due to the quality of the lunches served.

Tags:
Tags:

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function theme_linktree()
Back