News:

This discussion group is best enjoyed using Google Chrome, Firefox or Safari.

Ben Sims

Common Ground next Saturday, Jun 5
« on: May 30, 2010, 09:47:15 PM »
At Common Ground next Saturday in Denver with a 3:15p.m tee off.  Maybe we can get another couple slots if there's enough interest.

PM if you want to tee it up!

Ben Sims

Re: Common Ground next Saturday, Jun 5
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2010, 05:59:17 PM »
--BUMP--

Because I hate playing golf by myself...

Greg Chambers

« Reply #2 on: June 01, 2010, 09:15:46 PM »
just played golf with tracy today, the supt there, he says the course is in fantastic condition.  have fun
"It's good sportsmanship to not pick up lost golf balls while they are still rolling.”

Matthew Schulte

« Reply #3 on: June 01, 2010, 10:25:05 PM »
Dell:

Didn't you already play CG last summer?  I seem to remember a well done photo tour...perhaps I am mistaken.  You will enjoy it.  I played it for the first time a month ago and was very impressed.

I would love to join you but can't make it up there on Saturday.  Hope you are well.

Ben Sims

« Reply #4 on: June 01, 2010, 11:24:34 PM »
Dell:

Didn't you already play CG last summer?  I seem to remember a well done photo tour...perhaps I am mistaken.  You will enjoy it.  I played it for the first time a month ago and was very impressed.

I would love to join you but can't make it up there on Saturday.  Hope you are well.

Hey Schulte!  Long time, no talk my friend!  Yes I did post a photo tour of Common Ground last year.  It was only a few days later that I discovered that Mike Wagner had given me a barefoot kung fu kick to the dome after I stopped singing in the Turtle Bar.  When I woke up, I was told that I was on the first tee at Common. 

So why can't you head up to Denver from The Springs?  You don't have to guard my alma mater by staying at Flying Horse you know....

Thomas Patterson

« Reply #5 on: June 02, 2010, 01:42:28 PM »
If I hadn't moved from CO last November, I would be there in a heartbeat!  I miss CG SOOOO much...golf as a whole in Denver cannot be beat.......I'm jealous AND I'm living in Charleston SC if that tells you something!

Have fun out there!

Matthew Schulte

« Reply #6 on: June 02, 2010, 10:09:39 PM »
Dell:

Playing in the match play club championship starting on Friday...so in reality there us a very good chance I will be available to join you on Saturday!

Kirk Gill

« Reply #7 on: June 02, 2010, 10:24:14 PM »
I'd love to join you Ben......but I'm playing there on Friday........
"After all, we're not communists."
                             -Don Barzini

Ben Sims

« Reply #8 on: June 02, 2010, 10:33:59 PM »
Dell:

Playing in the match play club championship starting on Friday...so in reality there us a very good chance I will be available to join you on Saturday!

Schulte, I've seen your game...  

Can't wait to see you Saturday.  Tee time @ 1515 hours.

Kidding.  But seriously, let me know.   ;D 
« Last Edit: June 02, 2010, 10:39:37 PM by Ben Sims »

Doug Wright

« Reply #9 on: June 03, 2010, 12:07:06 PM »
Ben I'd llike to meet you and play on Saturday but unfortunately I'm booked that day. Let us know next time you'll be in town.  Enjoy CG.
Twitter: @Deneuchre

Tags:
Tags:

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function theme_linktree()
Back