News:

This discussion group is best enjoyed using Google Chrome, Firefox or Safari.

Peter_Herreid

Invite for Golf in Colorado
« on: May 11, 2010, 01:50:34 PM »
Good morning, GCA friends!

I would like to make the following opportunity available to a few of you who might either live in, find yourselves in, or be interested in traveling to the Denver area the first week of June.

I have room for a couple of folks to join me for June 4th-5th at Colorado Golf Club, CGC will have just hosted the Senior PGA the previous weekend, so one would like to think it should be showing particularly well.

There would be ways to make this work for someone who was interested in one day or both days.

So as to not clutter up the board, please contact me by either the IM or my direct e-mail--I more or less need to know by the end of this weekend if someone(s) is interested.  I only ask that you be engaging, congenial, willing to play very stress and pressure free golf, and tolerant of a host with an erratic game at present, and I think it would a lot of fun, as I have always found playing with GCA'ers to be.

Best wishes,
Peter
« Last Edit: May 11, 2010, 11:45:25 PM by Peter_Herreid »

Peter_Herreid

Re: Invite for Golf in Colorado
« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2010, 11:47:45 PM »
I am aware that the timing does conflict with the opening of Old MacDonald and the Kings Putter outing, to some extent, but there is almost always something conflicting with someone's schedule.

Peter

Carl Nichols

« Reply #2 on: May 28, 2010, 11:51:04 AM »
Peter:
Thanks for posting the kind invite.  I'd love to take you up on your offer, but I just don't have a mid-summer golf trip in me. 
Thanks again

RJ_Daley

« Reply #3 on: May 28, 2010, 01:32:31 PM »
Just another example of how many nice people participate here on GCA.com...  8)
No actual golf rounds were ruined or delayed, nor golf rules broken, in the taking of any photographs that may be displayed by the above forum user.

George Freeman

« Reply #4 on: May 28, 2010, 02:24:26 PM »
I am very surprised this hasn't gotten more action (maybe it has by PM)...

Thanks for the incredible offer Peter!  If I was anywhere within a few hundred miles of CGC I would most definitely take you up on your offer.  The course is showing fantastically in the coverage of the Senior PGA.  It appears to be playing fantastic as well; firm and fast and giving the players all sorts of options to do stuff with the ball on the ground.  Very cool.
Mayhugh is my hero!!

"I love creating great golf courses.  I love shaping earth...it's a canvas." - Donald J. Trump

John Mayhugh

« Reply #5 on: May 28, 2010, 02:47:29 PM »
Peter,
Can I bring my rabbit?

Wish I could take you up on the offer.  It's been too long since Holston.

Tags:
Tags:

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function theme_linktree()
Back