News:

This discussion group is best enjoyed using Google Chrome, Firefox or Safari.

Brett_Morrissy

Re: San Francisco vs Monterey - or both
« Reply #25 on: May 24, 2010, 08:46:02 PM »
Ross, my understanding is of reading the T&C of play, is:
Stay in house - must stay min two nights and are only allowed one round per day
Non resort guest - tee times available 24 hours only in advance.

I believe acc is in the range of $600 per night + $500 for Pebble round - $1,700 for two nights acc and Pebble + say a rd at Spyglass adds another $400= $2,100 for 2 nights and 2 rounds. and then add Aussie dollar conversion puts it over $2,500 for me.

So, we must punt on there being an opportunity for a single spot 24 hrs for US$495 (plus cart at $70 - of course - not!)

Truly ridiculous.
@theflatsticker

JLahrman

« Reply #26 on: May 24, 2010, 08:56:49 PM »
Mike - thanks - do you know if I join up with NCGA, will that get me a good rate at Harding Park also?

Brett, others can speak to this better than me, but I believe you only get a discount based on where you live.  Lowest is for SF residents, Northern California county residents also get a break.  What I've found with NCGA membership is that at most courses it offers you the twilight rate an hour earlier in the afternoon/evening, it typically doesn't get you a lower rate except at a few courses.  That is different from course to course, but below is the link to the Harding fees.

http://www.harding-park.com/layout9.asp?id=129&page=1727

Mike Jansen

« Reply #27 on: May 24, 2010, 09:49:52 PM »
Brett... It doesn't seem like I am able to send you a private message outside of this discussion.  See if you can get ahold of me, as I can help you play Pebble Beach or Spyglass on your trip.

rchesnut

« Reply #28 on: May 25, 2010, 01:05:27 AM »
Don't think there are direct flights from Eugene to San Jose...fly into San Francisco (it's only about 30 minutes away), from there it's an hour to Pasatiempo with no traffic, plan on 90 minutes.   Let me know if you need help getting onto Pasa, if you're in town on a Sunday morning I might be able to join you.  From there it's 45 minutes to Monterey by car with no traffic. 

Tags:
Tags:

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function theme_linktree()
Back