News:

This discussion group is best enjoyed using Google Chrome, Firefox or Safari.

RJ_Daley

Lehman's win and Valentine
« on: May 30, 2010, 11:23:31 PM »
So, does anyone think that Lehman was in good prairie golf form from possibly spending a lot of time in Valentine? 

I wonder if any of the seniors will hang around the prairie country to go have a look at BallyNeal, Sand Hills, or maybe celebrate Tom's win at a Memorial day BBQ at Prairie Club. 
No actual golf rounds were ruined or delayed, nor golf rules broken, in the taking of any photographs that may be displayed by the above forum user.

Adam Clayman

Re: Lehman's win and Valentine
« Reply #1 on: May 30, 2010, 11:28:13 PM »
I wondered the same thing about visiting the other clubs. When Faldo didn't make the weekend one year at Castle Pines, he went out to Sand Hills. Shot 66 with an ace on 13.

I did tour one architect around Bayside today. But he was on his way to dismal river.

Did anyone go to Valentine for their opener? I've been in Ca.
"It's unbelievable how much you don't know about the game you've been playing your whole life." - Mickey Mantle

Ron Farris

Re: Lehman's win and Valentine
« Reply #2 on: May 31, 2010, 03:16:39 AM »
Adam, I thought the opening was to be Monday.  I have been out of the country for a while, so no longer really in touch.
I wish them the best of luck and I am very excited about getting the opportunity to play all the courses.

Tags:
Tags:

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function theme_linktree()
Back