News:

This discussion group is best enjoyed using Google Chrome, Firefox or Safari.

Jason Hines

7:23 am, 1st Tee, Wild Horse, Gothenburg, Nebraska
« on: May 28, 2010, 09:51:10 PM »
What a beautiful walk....

RJ_Daley

Re: 7:23 am, 1st Tee, Wild Horse, Gothenburg, Nebraska
« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2010, 11:34:15 PM »
got any more pix, maybe from 7:30 and then 8:00, etc?  ;D
No actual golf rounds were ruined or delayed, nor golf rules broken, in the taking of any photographs that may be displayed by the above forum user.

Jason Hines

« Reply #2 on: May 29, 2010, 07:53:18 AM »
Sorry Dick,

I turned my phone off after that and checked out from the world, that was my first round there in a couple years.  Have been enjoying Josh's Superindent News on their website, that was the fuzziest I have ever seen the course due to the nasty winter they had.

J
« Last Edit: May 29, 2010, 08:58:28 AM by Jason Hines »

Mac Plumart

« Reply #3 on: May 29, 2010, 08:45:30 AM »
Jason...with that context this picture just got better.  To me now it is like the entrance to another world or realm that you have been away from for too long.  Nice!!! 
Sportsman/Adventure loving golfer.

George Pazin

« Reply #4 on: May 29, 2010, 11:02:18 AM »
Wild Horse is one of the earliest strong memories for me on this site, when I joined in '99. I remember Tom D saying it was one of the best courses (or maybe best public) he had seen in 5 years. Still can't believe I haven't been there yet.
Big drivers and hot balls are the product of golf course design that rewards the hit one far then hit one high strategy.  Shinny showed everyone how to take care of this whole technology dilemma. - Pat Brockwell, 6/24/04

RJ_Daley

« Reply #5 on: May 29, 2010, 03:17:03 PM »
Yeah, it looks like ol'Josh has had a real rollercoaster spring out there!  Well, he is a very sharp super and he'll giterdone.  8)
No actual golf rounds were ruined or delayed, nor golf rules broken, in the taking of any photographs that may be displayed by the above forum user.

Steve Lang

« Reply #6 on: May 30, 2010, 09:29:01 PM »
 8) when we played there last sept with adam, it was mostly brown.. he called it gunch?  is it now grunch? for a little green alliteration?
Inverness (Toledo, OH) cathedral clock inscription: "God measures men by what they are. Not what they in wealth possess.  That vibrant message chimes afar.
The voice of Inverness"

David_Elvins

« Reply #7 on: May 30, 2010, 09:39:30 PM »
Best picture of a path I have seen.  Seriously.  Would love to get there one day.
Ask not what GolfClubAtlas can do for you; ask what you can do for GolfClubAtlas.

Tags:
Tags:

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function theme_linktree()
Back