News:

This discussion group is best enjoyed using Google Chrome, Firefox or Safari.

Mike Hendren

4th Needed In Nashville Friday
« on: April 13, 2010, 10:15:41 AM »
Brian Noser and a friend will be joining yours truly at Vanderbilt Legends Club (Cupp/Kite) Friday at 10:45 a.m.    You are welcome to join us.  Please respond or IM. 

Bogey
Two Corinthians walk into a bar ....

Zack Molnar

Re: 4th Needed In Nashville Friday
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2010, 01:06:11 PM »
Mike,
I am in Nashville and would love to join you three at Legends. Has the open spot been taken yet?

Zack

Sean Leary

« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2010, 01:32:25 PM »
Mike,
I am in Nashville and would love to join you three at Legends. Has the open spot been taken yet?

Zack

You are a brave man playing with those two GCAers. Beware former club champs  now sporting 12 handicaps ...

Brian Noser

« Reply #3 on: April 13, 2010, 01:48:15 PM »
Mike,

Zack

You are a brave man playing with those two GCAers. Beware former club champs  now sporting 12 handicaps ...

Thats if I am putting bad if I am putting good I am like a +1..... :)

Mike Hendren

« Reply #4 on: April 13, 2010, 02:03:01 PM »
Zack, you're in.  Look forward to meeting you.  I'll send you an IM.

Mike
Two Corinthians walk into a bar ....

Sean Leary

« Reply #5 on: April 13, 2010, 02:19:49 PM »
Mike,

Zack

Ok Jordan. Somewhere between +1 and 12 handicap depending on the day. ;)

Brian Noser

« Reply #6 on: April 13, 2010, 02:36:23 PM »
 ;D

You got it Sean, again you are spot on today. First about being worried about playing golf with me and now about my homage to young Mr.Wall...One of the best comments on GCA to date....

Should be a good time Zack Look forward to meeting you, and seeing Mr. Hendren again..

Mike Benham

« Reply #7 on: April 13, 2010, 03:45:00 PM »

Out ...
"... and I liked the guy ..."

Garland Bayley

« Reply #8 on: April 13, 2010, 09:38:48 PM »
Mike,

Zack

Ok Jordan. Somewhere between +1 and 12 handicap depending on the day. ;)

Now that's funny!

Double Bogey
"I enjoy a course where the challenges are contained WITHIN it, and recovery is part of the game  not a course where the challenge is to stay ON it." Jeff Warne

Brian Noser

« Reply #9 on: April 19, 2010, 09:56:50 AM »
Bump this back to the Top....

We all had a great time. Mr. Bogey was a great host, I was expecting nothing else, truely one of the good apples of many on this site.

Zack was nice meeting you good luck in finding a job, just this tip, be a little more punctual....   ;)

Mr. Hendren Get to St. Louis For a Cards game and SLCC(you know you want to).

items of note

I hit 2 very good shots on the Par 5 4th (578) to get home in 2, and playing well the rest of the way.

My buddy hitting a 3 iron on the par 3 5th to about 4 feet, dead into the teeth of the breeze.(about 2 clubs at times)

Zack is sneaky long and a good player...and..  Lonnies.... solid....

Mr. Hendren I did not remember the short game wizardry from when we played previously, impressive...

Thanks to all that played this is one of the best things about this site, the company one can have when playing some golf...

Tags:
Tags:

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function theme_linktree()
Back