News:

This discussion group is best enjoyed using Google Chrome, Firefox or Safari.

Randy Thompson

Jeff Brauer on the Golf Channel
« on: March 21, 2010, 03:25:40 PM »
Just last week I started a thread on my dissapointment of how little time and respect the golf course architect gets on the golf channel. Well behold today I was watching a pro profile of Jim Colbort and low and be hold, got to see our own Jeff Brauer. He had a ten to twelve second spot and I canīt wait to see it again and this time with volumne! So if you want to see the face behind the some 7,000 threads on this site...Tune in!!!!
« Last Edit: March 21, 2010, 04:04:59 PM by Randy Thompson »

Jeff_Brauer

Re: Jeff Brauer on the Golf Channel
« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2010, 03:49:02 PM »
They must be running out of programming......That spot dates back to the 1990's when we were building Stallion Mountain for Jim Colbert. I recall being interviewed in front of the clubhouse out in the sunshine.  And I recall telling them about how JC outvoted us 1 to 7 on a particular design feature. I never saw the bit so I don;t know what made it in the final.....
Jeff Brauer, ASGCA Director of Outreach

Randy Thompson

« Reply #2 on: March 21, 2010, 04:16:19 PM »
Jeff,
No wonder you looked so young and also him, I know it takes a while for things to trickle down to South Ameica but WOW, 90īs huh! So another program that is shown down here is, Being John Daly where he is thinner, has anybody seen him lately, is he thin still or does he look like the philsbory dough boy again??? Also just heard Micheal Jackson died, any truth to that rumor. And whats up with Tiger, never see him on the leader board lately...is his knee bothering him again!! lol

Evan Fleisher

« Reply #3 on: March 21, 2010, 06:24:00 PM »
Wow Jeff,  pretty cool!

Can I get your autograph next time I see you?  Maybe you can sign my napkin at Sonny's.  ;) :o
Born Rochester, MN. Grew up Miami, FL. Live Cleveland, OH. Handicap 12.2. Have 24 & 21 year old girls and wife of 27 years. I'm a Senior Supply Chain Business Analyst for Vitamix. Diehard walker, but tolerate cart riders! Love to travel, always have my sticks with me. Mollydooker for life!

Tags:
Tags:

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function theme_linktree()
Back