News:

This discussion group is best enjoyed using Google Chrome, Firefox or Safari.

Mark Smolens

Having never been to the Warren Course, I'd be interested in stopping there on the way home on Sunday.  I could also fill a spot in the early Saturday morning group if one is available. . .

Only two weeks.  Hope the weather's as good then as it appears to be this weekend (God I hate sitting in the office working on Saturdays -- the price you pay for procrastinating when a brief's deadline approaches I guess).

George Freeman

Still need a guy to come play on Sunday to take the place of one of the Saturday-only guys.  Let me know if you're interested!

- George
Mayhugh is my hero!!

"I love creating great golf courses.  I love shaping earth...it's a canvas." - Donald J. Trump

Tim Liddy

George,

Just found out I need to attend Grandson christening the weekend of the event. Anyway I can take a rain check for next time?

Tim

JWinick

George,

What time will we be playing on Sunday?  That will determine whether it makes sense to drive up in the morning....

thanx,

Jon

Still need a guy to come play on Sunday to take the place of one of the Saturday-only guys.  Let me know if you're interested!

- George

JWinick

Actually, I can probably play Saturday as well....  Let me know....

Jud_T

I've made 3 tee times at the Warren Course at Notre Dame by Coore & Crenshaw starting at 3:06 EST Sunday afternoon.  Looks like it's about a 45 minute drive from Lost Dunes.  Thus far we have:

Jud Tigerman
Chris Flamion
Paul Thomas
Mark Smolens
Steve Salmen
Ken Fry (?)

Anyone else interested just shoot me a PM...
Golf is a game. We play it. Somewhere along the way we took the fun out of it and charged a premium to be punished.- - Ron Sirak

George Freeman

George,

Just found out I need to attend Grandson christening the weekend of the event. Anyway I can take a rain check for next time?

Tim

Sorry to hear that Tim!
Mayhugh is my hero!!

"I love creating great golf courses.  I love shaping earth...it's a canvas." - Donald J. Trump

Tim Nugent

George,

Tim

Tim, congrats on the Christening. I was looking forward to chatting.  Next time!
Coasting is a downhill process

Tom_Doak

Tim:

We'll miss having you as part of the team.

George:

My associate Brian Slawnik says he will likely come to play, so he can fill Tim's spot.  He's a Michigan boy so it makes sense to keep him on our side ... even though our total handicap just went up a few spots.

George Freeman

Zack Molnar, who was the #1 alternate, can step into Tim's spot.  Tom's associate Brian can be my captain's pick.

6 one way, half a dozen the other...

Thanks!

Now that Zack is playing both days, we'll need two alternates for Sunday only.  Jon, see your PM.
« Last Edit: May 02, 2010, 12:04:05 PM by George Freeman »
Mayhugh is my hero!!

Mark Smolens

George, will you be sending us the code for the front gate to get into the place? I can never seem to remember it (maybe 4#$@?).
« Last Edit: May 03, 2010, 09:54:47 AM by Mark Smolens »

George Freeman

Zack Molnar will only be able to make Sunday, so Andrew Lewis is in!

Andrew, hopefully you can still make it.  Let me know about your handicap, meals, lodging, etc.

Thanks
Mayhugh is my hero!!

Andrew Lewis

George -

I am still available and would be delighted to join.  My index is 6.0.  Will partake in all meals, and Saturday night lodging in the cabins.  Would prefer a single room if available, but am fine bunking with somebody if not.

Best, Andrew

Jud_T

George et al,

Unfortunately I twisted my knee this past weekend (playing guitar no less, middle age sucks!).  It's not horrible but I don't want to take a spot on the chance it will be better by next week, so please fill my spot from the wait list if possible.  I'm bummed I can't make it and am sorry for any inconvenience this may cause.  As for the Warren course, there are 3 times under my name and a 24 hour cancellation policy.  I will coordinate with Chris F. on this....Have a great time all and again my apologies...
Golf is a game. We play it. Somewhere along the way we took the fun out of it and charged a premium to be punished.- - Ron Sirak

Rob Bice

Jud - sorry to hear the news.  That must have been some move with the guitar.
"medio tutissimus ibis" - Ovid

Jud_T

Thanx-

Unfortunately it wasn't like I was stage-diving.  More the accumulation of ski injuries and a bit too much jumping around....Not very Rock and Roll I'm afraid....

Tim Nugent

George et al,

Unfortunately I twisted my knee this past weekend (playing guitar no less, middle age sucks!).  It's not horrible but I don't want to take a spot on the chance it will be better by next week, so please fill my spot from the wait list if possible.  I'm bummed I can't make it and am sorry for any inconvenience this may cause.  As for the Warren course, there are 3 times under my name and a 24 hour cancellation policy.  I will coordinate with Chris F. on this....Have a great time all and again my apologies...

Jud - Sounds like a pretty Lame excuse.  You'll be fine in 2 weeks - your not that old!  By then it will probably just feel like mine does all the time ;D Motrine and Scotch will make it feel all better.
Coasting is a downhill process

Chris Flamion

Wow just got thrown under the bus didn't I.

I have Jud's list from a few post previous written down, anyone else interested send me a PM.

Thanks
Chris

Carl Nichols

George:
Any further information about whether we could stay in the cabins Friday night?  Thx,
Carl

Matt Schmidt

I'm also interested in a cabin Friday night.  If we can stay Friday night, please let me know if there is an arrival deadline that we need to worry about, or other detail(s) worth noting.

George Freeman

Carl and Matt,

You guys are all set for cabins on Friday night.  I'll check with the club regarding how late you guys can arrive.
Mayhugh is my hero!!

Tony Weiler

Thanx-

Unfortunately it wasn't like I was stage-diving.  More the accumulation of ski injuries and a bit too much jumping around....Not very Rock and Roll I'm afraid....

Jud, I cracked a rib sneezing once!  Very athletic!

Jin Kim

What is the lost golf ball factor at Lost Dunes?  Do I need to bring extra balls?

Also, are cargo shorts and backwards hats allowed?

Mark Smolens

Jin, I'm fairly certain that the two balls in your cargo shorts will be more than enough, unless of course you decide to get involved with Mr. Moore's virginity issues. :-X

George Freeman

What is the lost golf ball factor at Lost Dunes?  Do I need to bring extra balls?

Also, are cargo shorts and backwards hats allowed?

Jin,

The lost ball factor at Lost Dunes (I'm sure the pun wasn't intended) isn't huge.  As long as you're not spraying it +40 yds offline, you shouldn't lose a ton of balls.

I would stay away from the cargo shorts and lets keep the hats pointing forward, eh?

- George
Mayhugh is my hero!!

Tags:
Tags:

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function theme_linktree()
Back