News:

This discussion group is best enjoyed using Google Chrome, Firefox or Safari.

Charlie Goerges

Re: 2nd Annual AAC...Last Call!
« Reply #100 on: March 29, 2010, 12:33:47 AM »
Ever since I started doing this armchair thing, women have been just throwing themselves at me!
Severally on the occasion of everything that thou doest, pause and ask thyself, if death is a dreadful thing because it deprives thee of this. - Marcus Aurelius

Garland Bayley

Re: 2nd Annual AAC...Last Call!
« Reply #101 on: March 29, 2010, 01:24:10 AM »
Ever since I started doing this armchair thing, women have been just throwing themselves at me!

You keep drawing those provocative figures in Sketchup!
"I enjoy a course where the challenges are contained WITHIN it, and recovery is part of the game  not a course where the challenge is to stay ON it." Jeff Warne

Charlie Goerges

Re: 2nd Annual AAC. Thanks for the entries!
« Reply #102 on: March 30, 2010, 12:49:10 PM »
Okay I'm wrapping up the last call. We've got a good number of entries and judges. Here is a list of those who entered. If you should be on the list but aren't, let me know.

Michael Baldwin
Garland Bayley
Nick Campanelli
Jim Colton
Andy Gray
Gary Kurth
Steve Lang
Alex Miller
Guy Nicholson
Ed Oden
Will Peterson
Daryn Soldan
Emil Weber

I'll be starting a new thread for the judging/results portion of the contest. Look for that post in the near future. My first post will include my instructions to the judges for all to see.

Thanks again to our intrepid judges and participants!
Severally on the occasion of everything that thou doest, pause and ask thyself, if death is a dreadful thing because it deprives thee of this. - Marcus Aurelius

Garland Bayley

« Reply #103 on: March 30, 2010, 12:57:32 PM »
Kalen's name is glaring in its absence. At one point he said he was in. Perhaps a PM to him would be in order.

"I enjoy a course where the challenges are contained WITHIN it, and recovery is part of the game  not a course where the challenge is to stay ON it." Jeff Warne

James Boon

« Reply #104 on: March 30, 2010, 05:11:11 PM »
Charlie,

A great response this year to the contest. Congratulations and keep up the hard work.

As with last year, I started out, got the bones of a routing, but just didn't have the free time to commit to a decent entry. Maybe I'll follow Scott W's example and post this on the Design thread, or then again, maybe not  ::) I'll certainly hope to submit a proper entry next year?

Cheers,

James
2023 Highlights: Hollinwell (Notts), Brora, Aberdovey, Royal St Davids, Woodhall Spa, Broadstone, Parkstone, Cleeve, Painswick, Minchinhampton, Hoylake

"It celebrates the unadulterated pleasure of being in a dialogue with nature while knocking a ball round on foot." Richard Pennell

Tags:
Tags:

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function theme_linktree()
Back