News:

This discussion group is best enjoyed using Google Chrome, Firefox or Safari.

Michael Taylor

Re: Thank you from Ben and Ran
« Reply #25 on: January 08, 2010, 04:17:47 AM »
Thank you both for making GCA a wonderful site to be a part of.

And thank you for your amazing reviews that you always put up. It's awesome being given a detailed insight into some very good lesser known courses.

Pup

Mike Nuzzo

« Reply #26 on: January 08, 2010, 11:12:01 AM »
Nice work Ran & Ben
Good luck in 2010

I suggest bringing back the see previous posts of a poster
with the ever evolving population i find it more difficult to know who I'm talking to
with a quick reference to someones last posts i can get caught up rather quickly

otherwise i don't know who i am talking to and i find that has less meaning

the loss of this feature has become an inhibitor at getting to know and understand others opinions

cheers
Thinking of Bob, Rihc, Bill, George, Neil, Dr. Childs, & Tiger.

Jay Flemma

« Reply #27 on: January 08, 2010, 11:33:33 AM »
Thanks again Ran and Ben, and have a great 2010.
Mackenzie, MacRayBanks, Maxwell, Doak, Dye, Strantz. @JayGolfUSA, GNN Radio Host of Jay's Plays www.cybergolf.com/writerscorner

George Pazin

« Reply #28 on: January 08, 2010, 12:21:05 PM »
Thanks, Ran & Ben, can't wait to see Cabot someday.
Big drivers and hot balls are the product of golf course design that rewards the hit one far then hit one high strategy.  Shinny showed everyone how to take care of this whole technology dilemma. - Pat Brockwell, 6/24/04

Josh Smith

« Reply #29 on: January 08, 2010, 03:18:12 PM »
Ran and Ben.

Thanks for the website, the education and difference that it is making especially in the US golf circles. 

1 suggestion...Mike Keiser second Feature Interview
2 suggestion...Ben Crenshaw Feature Interview
3 more Cabot Links behind the scenes fodder

Great Work.
Josh

Ryan Farrow

« Reply #30 on: January 08, 2010, 09:55:00 PM »
So the question is......

When are you coming back to China? The great new world of golf course construction....

Thanks for the time and work you guys put into this site. Its much appreciated and I am sure it bolstered quite a few peoples photo libraries along the way!

Dick Kirkpatrick

« Reply #31 on: January 09, 2010, 07:50:07 PM »
Ran:

Thank you for this forum, I have been here since '92 but as you can see, I don't post often.

I am on here everyday and never fail to learn something.

Tim Bert

« Reply #32 on: January 09, 2010, 08:21:23 PM »
I suggest bringing back the see previous posts of a poster
with the ever evolving population i find it more difficult to know who I'm talking to
with a quick reference to someones last posts i can get caught up rather quickly

otherwise i don't know who i am talking to and i find that has less meaning

the loss of this feature has become an inhibitor at getting to know and understand others opinions

cheers

+1

This feature also served to help searching as well when you knew a particular person posted on a thread.

Thanks for maintaining this wonderful site!

Chris Wirthwein

« Reply #33 on: January 10, 2010, 09:59:57 AM »
Ran and Ben -- Thanks for all you do. The site and Discussion Board were invaluable to me as I wrote my first golf club history (Pete Dye's Crooked Stick). I picked up some great tips, including how to find old military aerial photos -- and one of them is prominently featured in the book. Wouldn't have know about that without GCA!

Kyle Harris

« Reply #34 on: January 11, 2010, 08:56:05 AM »
Ran,

Is it possible to have 24, 36, 72 hour and full month bans placed on those not behaving?

Mike Sweeney,

I would imagine the high number of unique hits has much to do with the proliferation of internet enabled mobile devices.

Scott Henderson

« Reply #35 on: January 13, 2010, 06:22:05 PM »
Thank you Ran and Ben for a great website.  Since Kyle introduced me to the site I have learned a lot about a subject which has always interested me.  Now I catch it from my wife most nights, because I am on the website - instead of watching television!

As someone who only joined the site recently I have had the pleasure of meeting some wonderful people and playing in some wonderful events, especially the King's Putter.

Keep up the good work!

Tags:
Tags:

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function theme_linktree()
Back