News:

This discussion group is best enjoyed using Google Chrome, Firefox or Safari.

Eric Smith

Re: The Power of the site and its participants
« Reply #50 on: December 15, 2009, 07:36:09 AM »
.....second thought....maybe the Owner could ask for a contribution of 50 bucks from each member to support a full time Whack a Mole.

A great idea Paul, I love whackamole on my tacos.  My grandma sure knew how to make it - she added fresh vine ripened tomatoes to the avacado.  Best whackamole I ever tasted.

But where will we make the whackamole?  Who will make it?   How will everyone be able to enjoy it? 

JC Jones

Re: The Power of the site and its participants
« Reply #51 on: December 15, 2009, 08:08:17 AM »
.....second thought....maybe the Owner could ask for a contribution of 50 bucks from each member to support a full time Whack a Mole.

A great idea Paul, I love whackamole on my tacos.  My grandma sure knew how to make it - she added fresh vine ripened tomatoes to the avacado.  Best whackamole I ever tasted.

But where will we make the whackamole?  Who will make it?   How will everyone be able to enjoy it? 

oh the quaint joy of hillbilly, tennessee humor.... :)
I get it, you are mad at the world because you are an adult caddie and few people take you seriously.

Excellent spellers usually lack any vision or common sense.

I know plenty of courses that are in the red, and they are killing it.

Jeff_Brauer

Re: The Power of the site and its participants New
« Reply #52 on: December 15, 2009, 08:10:30 AM »
Eric,

If we want this site to remain civil, the first thing you got to know is that the bad humor and puns are 100% my department. >:(

Goodbye, TePaul, and good night.  When I miss ya, I can call ya.

PS - I think the biggest power of this site and its participants is to convince themselves that this topic and their opinions are more important than they really are.  No one is going to get famous writing on golf club atlas.com, folks.  Its just for fun, isn't it?
« Last Edit: December 15, 2009, 08:19:05 AM by Jeff_Brauer »
Jeff Brauer, ASGCA Director of Outreach

Tags:
Tags:

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function theme_linktree()
Back