News:

This discussion group is best enjoyed using Google Chrome, Firefox or Safari.

David Ober

Caddy at Pasatiempo?
« on: September 28, 2011, 06:50:33 PM »
Anyone know a good one? Are there any there? Should I get one if there are?

Much obliged....

John Kavanaugh

Re: Caddy at Pasatiempo?
« Reply #1 on: September 28, 2011, 07:02:38 PM »
David,

When I played Tobacco Road I wanted a caddie so I called Pinehurst and they set me up. It worked perfect until Patches Bogarted him into double bagging. I'm sure you can call a local club with caddies and do the same.

Joel_Stewart

« Reply #2 on: September 28, 2011, 07:14:51 PM »
I've played there a fair amount and never seen one.  I really don't think they have them?

It's a good tough walk, not flat in anyway.  A lot of people ride.  I think I recall taking a pull cart last time I was there.

K. Krahenbuhl

« Reply #3 on: September 28, 2011, 07:17:19 PM »
I took a caddy from the club when I played there a couple of years ago.

Kris Shreiner

« Reply #4 on: September 28, 2011, 07:35:45 PM »
David,

Generally, no caddies at Pasi, but I imagine they could arrange something if enough lead-time was given. Always wondered why the option wasn't there, as the track certainly has the quality. Regular work could be the issue, as many members are local and outside visitor play wasn't always as strong as it is now, post restoration work. Have fun, it's a great day out there!

Cheers,
Kris 8)
"I said in a talk at the Dunhill Tournament in St. Andrews a few years back that I thought any of the caddies I'd had that week would probably make a good golf course architect. We all want to ask golfers of all abilities to get more out of their games -caddies do that for a living." T.Doak

Tim Leahy

« Reply #5 on: September 29, 2011, 01:46:42 PM »
I know some of the caddies at Pebble also will go to Pasa, so you might try to get one from Pebble's group to meet you at Pasa.
I love golf, the fightin irish, and beautiful women depending on the season and availability.

Tags:
Tags:

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function theme_linktree()
Back