News:

This discussion group is best enjoyed using Google Chrome, Firefox or Safari.

Jay Flemma

Re: Who is this architect, where is he in the photo, and discuss his work
« Reply #25 on: November 27, 2009, 08:55:24 AM »

We were graciously allowed to play Sawgrass with our now famed architect and at that time professor, Brian.

Ahhh...I see.  The way you wrote that sentence it wasn't clear that the "now famed architect" and your professor were the same person.

Brian is 5'7"...I've played with him too, and we're the same height.  He hits the ball remarkably straight.
Mackenzie, MacRayBanks, Maxwell, Doak, Dye, Strantz. @JayGolfUSA, GNN Radio Host of Jay's Plays www.cybergolf.com/writerscorner

Jeff_Mingay

« Reply #26 on: November 30, 2009, 09:03:10 AM »
Ron,

Brian Silva aside (!), your photos provide a great illustration of the "original", scruffier Sawgrass. Do you have anymore, of the course, to share? I'd appreciate it.

Cheers,
jeffmingay.com

JC Jones

« Reply #27 on: November 30, 2009, 11:32:02 AM »
I hope that there will soon come a day when I will find out a man's last name is Shitter and laugh to myself for several minutes.
I get it, you are mad at the world because you are an adult caddie and few people take you seriously.

Excellent spellers usually lack any vision or common sense.

I know plenty of courses that are in the red, and they are killing it.

Thad Layton

« Reply #28 on: November 30, 2009, 02:53:47 PM »
I am fairly certain the second photo in this thread is of #16- the elevated bunker to the right along with the drainage area short of the fairway gives it away. Remarkable how much has changed over such a relatively short time period.

Tags:
Tags:

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function theme_linktree()
Back