News:

This discussion group is best enjoyed using Google Chrome, Firefox or Safari.

Ronald Montesano

A Year In The Life: Volume RSLM
« on: November 03, 2009, 07:01:48 PM »
I'm not on a two-year holiday, nor am I overseas.  I've made pilgrimages to the US Open at Bethpage (lousy weather) and the Walker Cup at Merion (decent to great weather).  My golf is not of the greagarious, made-friends-wherever-he-went type.  I'm more of the Singleton described by Tom Chiarella in his essays.  I leave a DVD of 200+ high res images at each course that I play, as a token of my appreciation.  All can be found on my photobucket page {http://s46.photobucket.com/albums/f140/buffalogolfer/}.  If you see me in a picture, you'll know it was a mistake; you'll find me behind (not before) the lens.  I congratulate Scott on year one of his odyssey and wish him twice the success throughout year two.  Here is a list of the courses I've been fortunate enough to play/shoot or simply shoot.  Here's to more golf in Buffalo during the next seven weeks and a fine 2010.

Courses played: Carolina Golf Club, Charlotte Golf Links, Olde Sycamore, Victoria Hills, Sanctuary Ridge, Leatherstocking, Seven Oaks, Tobacco Road, Southern Pines, Little River Farm, The Pit, Tot Hill Farm, Pete Dye Golf Club, Country Club of Buffalo, Crag Burn, Cherry Hill (Ont.), Crump'n Fox, The Orchards, Diamond Hawk, Harvest Hill, Mill Creek, Pennhills Club.

Courses shot: Renaissance Park, The Divide, Fowlers Mill, Little Mountain, Quail Hollow (Ohio), Avalon Lakes, Merion, Hickory Stick.
« Last Edit: November 03, 2009, 07:04:35 PM by Ronald Montesano »
Coming in 2024
~Elmira Country Club
~Soaring Eagles
~Bonavista
~Indian Hills
~Maybe some more!!

Eric Smith

Re: A Year In The Life: Volume RSLM
« Reply #1 on: November 03, 2009, 07:39:45 PM »
 If you see me in a picture, you'll know it was a mistake

Found ya! 

You look like a nice chap Ron.  You know what's funny (and I'm certain he gets tired of AG always referring to him by name on here every chance he can get) but you actually do look quite a bit like John Mayhugh in that picture.  You could pass as his brother for sure. 

Mac Plumart

« Reply #2 on: November 03, 2009, 07:41:58 PM »
Very funny!  Nice work, Eric!
Sportsman/Adventure loving golfer.

Ronald Montesano

« Reply #3 on: November 03, 2009, 10:10:26 PM »
I most certainly hope that John isn't insulted.  Fine detective work, going north of the border into Moe Norman territory to smoke me out.
Coming in 2024
~Elmira Country Club
~Soaring Eagles
~Bonavista
~Indian Hills
~Maybe some more!!

Tags:
Tags:

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function theme_linktree()
Back