News:

This discussion group is best enjoyed using Google Chrome, Firefox or Safari.

Anthony Gray

Off Topic... An indefinite break.
« on: December 14, 2009, 10:58:00 AM »

I am deeply aware of the disappointment and hurt that my infedlity has caused so many people. Most of all Garland and Kalen and at times even Bill McBride. I want to say again to everyone that I am profoundly sorry and that I ask for forgiveness.

To stop the rumor mill and the daily reports these are the sites that I have been posting on.

StarWarsUnited.com as JediMaster
CakeCentral.com as Cakefairy03
ThePoetSanctuary.net as SweetSeductress
StdHelp.org as Watchful
TheCatSite.com as Cat-Tastrophe
SkatingForums.com as Herniated

I even called Tommy and he never returned my calls.

After much soul searching, I have decided to take n indefinite break from CGA.  need tofocus my attention on being a better poster,speller, and photographer.

Anthony

Garland Bayley

Re: Off Topic... An indefinite break.
« Reply #1 on: December 14, 2009, 11:02:15 AM »
Anthony,

I am sure you can correctly spell all the four letter words. What more do you need than that?

Furthermore, you photography surpasses everyone else,  because you follow your carefully chosen high handicap playing partners to all the sections of a course that few here visit. Therefore, you get pictures than no one else can replicate.
"I enjoy a course where the challenges are contained WITHIN it, and recovery is part of the game  not a course where the challenge is to stay ON it." Jeff Warne

Bill_McBride

« Reply #2 on: December 14, 2009, 11:11:04 AM »
I agree, Anthony is a very good photographer.  I enjoyed his city tours of St Andrews  ;D and Aiken and his coverage of the grudge match ("The Enthralla at Walla Walla.")

Eric Smith

« Reply #3 on: December 14, 2009, 08:56:00 PM »
   After much soul searching, I have decided to take n indefinite break from CGA. 

Anthony

Anthony,

A message from (Curly) Bill...

Tags:
Tags:

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function theme_linktree()
Back