News:

This discussion group is best enjoyed using Google Chrome, Firefox or Safari.

Jim Franklin

Re: Tiger Woods course set to debut in top 100
« Reply #25 on: September 10, 2009, 08:54:07 AM »
If you go one small step further and click on the link, you'll see that the course was built in 2010.  Did I miss something???

Golf magazine was speculating that it would crack their next top 100 after it opens. It's called hype!

Then it can join both Trump courses in the Top 100. GM is a joke.
Mr Hurricane

Adam Clayman

« Reply #26 on: September 10, 2009, 09:08:43 AM »
If the course is above average and Golf Magazine does rank it in their top 100 I fear it will be the death nell for the lists credibility. After the recent discrepencies between their top 50 built in recent years and their top 100 any serious observer would likely pull a CB and go all ballistic.
"It's unbelievable how much you don't know about the game you've been playing your whole life." - Mickey Mantle

Doug Ralston

« Reply #27 on: September 10, 2009, 09:17:59 AM »
Seems there might be a little 'defensiveness' momentum building here. Won't a lot of rater here be out to prove how 'fair' they are and look for reasons to downgrade their assessments? Don't want to appear to be jumping on that evil Tiger Woods bandwagon, ya know?

Why do you want ratings for a course you haven't seen, which is not even really started yet, to be circumscribed by conversations and the obvious peer pressure of this site?

Wait. The course will be what it is. THEN look.

Doug
Where is everybody? Where is Tommy N? Where is John K? Where is Jay F? What has happened here? Has my absence caused this chaos? I'm sorry. All my rowdy friends have settled down ......... somewhere else!

Tags:
Tags:

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function theme_linktree()
Back