News:

This discussion group is best enjoyed using Google Chrome, Firefox or Safari.

Mike Sweeney

Finally figured out the search on the new GCA.com
« on: August 06, 2009, 08:29:30 PM »
Okay when you search off the BIG discussion group, everthing comes up when you search for "bethpage"

http://golfclubatlas.com/forum/

If you looking at a specific topic/thread such "Tom Fazio's Best Golf Course Design" and then hit the search for "bethpage" you get nothing:

http://golfclubatlas.com/forum/index.php/topic,3209.msg863954/topicseen/#msg863954

John Mayhugh

Re: Finally figured out the search on the new GCA.com
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2009, 10:28:11 PM »
I was going to ask why one would need use the search function within a single thread, but then I remembered those Merion threads.

James Boon

« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2009, 03:44:39 AM »
So thats why when I'm surfing around on here then I try searching something I get nothing found? Even when the other day I was searching for a thread on Colt, and I typed Colt into the search engine and it said none found. I thought I was going mad...  ::)

I've realised that if I then hit the revise or is it refine search, I get a whole load of results popping up. Bloody computers!
2023 Highlights: Hollinwell, Brora, Parkstone, Cavendish, Hallamshire, Sandmoor, Moortown, Elie, Crail, St Andrews (Himalayas & Eden), Chantilly, M, Hardelot Les Pins

"It celebrates the unadulterated pleasure of being in a dialogue with nature while knocking a ball round on foot." Richard Pennell

Dave_Miller

« Reply #3 on: August 07, 2009, 03:31:34 PM »
I was going to ask why one would need use the search function within a single thread, but then I remembered those Merion threads.

John
Don't remind us.  They may start again. ;D ::)
Best
Dave

Tags:
Tags:

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function theme_linktree()
Back