News:

This discussion group is best enjoyed using Google Chrome, Firefox or Safari.

Carl Nichols

Additional Questions Re Posting Pics
« on: June 13, 2009, 10:33:56 PM »
Two questions about posting pics:
(1) If I post pics using the site's upload function, is there a way to annotate the pictures (i.e., write stuff in between the pics)?
(2) I've posted some pics that I have on flickr, but they appear smaller than other pics on other threads.  I'm not using the URL's from the thumbnail (or whatever the small pic is called); what am I doing wrong?
Thx,
Carl

John Moore II

Re: Additional Questions Re Posting Pics
« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2009, 10:43:50 PM »
Carl, I have not posted pictures since the site change, but before, I used photobucket to host them and it had a link to use as an 'embed' picture. It was specifically for html embedding. But once you have that link you post the picture using [ img ] then the url for the picture [ /img ]. You would not put the spaces in however. Then you just have separate lines for each picture and you can type whatever you want between them.

Here is what a link would look like.

Lake Worth Municipal

Medal of Honor Golf Course

Carl Nichols

« Reply #2 on: June 13, 2009, 11:07:45 PM »
John:
I haven't had a problem getting pics to post from flickr using that method, it's the size of the image that's the problem -- the images that show up in my posts are smallish (though not thumbnail small).

John Moore II

« Reply #3 on: June 13, 2009, 11:17:59 PM »
Not sure then, I thought they generally posted the same size as the original source picture. But I am not sure if flickr does something odd with the picture or not. So, no help here on that issue.

Tags:
Tags:

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function theme_linktree()
Back