News:

This discussion group is best enjoyed using Google Chrome, Firefox or Safari.

PThomas

no more Hammy?
« on: April 30, 2009, 01:30:23 PM »
i was just looking at an old thread and noticed that Mr. Hearst's name was in black and he was listed as "guest"!

has the Hamster left us for good?  if so will this lead to us finding out his real identity?
199 played, only Augusta National left to play!

Mike_Cirba

Re: no more Hammy?
« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2009, 01:35:52 PM »
Paul,

I heard a rumor that Hammy was appointed to a high post at Treasury or Commerce for the Obama Administration and figured he wouldn't have time to continue posting regularly here so he charitably turned in his resignation to Ran.

PThomas

« Reply #2 on: April 30, 2009, 01:41:48 PM »
Paul,

I heard a rumor that Hammy was appointed to a high post at Treasury or Commerce for the Obama Administration and figured he wouldn't have time to continue posting regularly here so he charitably turned in his resignation to Ran.

Hammy work for a Democrat?  sure didnt seem the type Mike!

i never even got the chance to ask him to get me on Augusta, TCC, etc... ;)

Mark Bourgeois

« Reply #3 on: April 30, 2009, 01:50:17 PM »
Paul

Hambone continues with us.  Brother remove the beam from thine eye and see!

Marcus

Michael Dugger

« Reply #4 on: April 30, 2009, 01:54:53 PM »
Perhaps he got swine flu from playing The Bridge too many times....
What does it matter if the poor player can putt all the way from tee to green, provided that he has to zigzag so frequently that he takes six or seven putts to reach it?     --Alistair Mackenzie--

George_Bahto

« Reply #5 on: April 30, 2009, 01:56:38 PM »
I heard that HHH is out in the Hamptons doing Community Organizing (or is that rabble-rousing) as a prep for running for high office in the near future.
If a player insists on playing his maximum power on his tee-shot, it is not the architect's intention to allow him an overly wide target to hit to but rather should be allowed this privilege of maximum power except under conditions of exceptional skill.
   Wethered & Simpson

Mike Sweeney

« Reply #6 on: April 30, 2009, 01:56:44 PM »
Paul,

Hammy was actually Arlen Specter. First he flipped parties, next he is going to jump on the Moriarity bandwagon on the Merion threads.

However, I dont think his views on Rees will be changing anytime soon!  :D

PThomas

« Reply #7 on: April 30, 2009, 02:14:26 PM »
Paul

Hambone continues with us.  Brother remove the beam from thine eye and see!

Marcus

no comprende!

and others explanations are great! :D

another posssibility:  he supplies steroids to A-rod and has gone into hiding, esp after the new allegations released today.....

Bill_McBride

« Reply #8 on: April 30, 2009, 02:15:26 PM »

??? ??? ???

Michael Dugger

« Reply #9 on: April 30, 2009, 02:22:37 PM »

??? ??? ???

There is nothing to "get", Bill. 

Simply a cheap shot aimed at a fictitious character who made a living disparaging me.

Who gives a *&$^# where he's at???  Surely he's a member of this site who's undoubtedly lurking about somewhere... .
What does it matter if the poor player can putt all the way from tee to green, provided that he has to zigzag so frequently that he takes six or seven putts to reach it?     --Alistair Mackenzie--

Garland Bayley

« Reply #10 on: April 30, 2009, 02:31:13 PM »
He was last seen at the Beverly Hills during KP.
"I enjoy a course where the challenges are contained WITHIN it, and recovery is part of the game  not a course where the challenge is to stay ON it." Jeff Warne

TEPaul

« Reply #11 on: April 30, 2009, 02:38:50 PM »
"I heard a rumor that Hammy was appointed to a high post at Treasury or Commerce for the Obama Administration and figured he wouldn't have time to continue posting regularly here so he charitably turned in his resignation to Ran."

Yeah, right, Cirba, you and your damned rumors. You don't know a blind green surface from a teebox you dickhead so how could you really know where Hammy is or what's happening to him?

Hamiltion B. Hearst at a high post in Obama's Commerce Dept? That's nutso. Hammy is the most right leaning ultra conservative Republican elistist one can find in America these days.

He's in Obama's Commerce Dept alright but they've got him down in the deepest part of the basement in the Commerce Dept where they are subjecting Hammy to the Obama form of non-torture waterboarding. They have him on one of those revolving wheel excercise things that Cristy Brinkley sells on TV where you can either spin around like a hampster on a mission or just hang upside down. The Obama non-torture form of water boarding on one of those things consists of pouring martinis (and the occasional olive) down Hammy's nostrils until his eyes float.

And they won't stop this with Hammy until he screams:

"I LOVE BLACK PEOPLE and I'm going SHOW THEM THE MONEY or have ONLY THEM over to Garden City Golf Club EVERY WEEK."

Kevin_Reilly

« Reply #12 on: April 30, 2009, 02:49:56 PM »
I heard that HHH is out in the Hamptons doing Community Organizing (or is that rabble-rousing) as a prep for running for high office in the near future.

I think our Hammy is HBH.  HHH (known as "Triple H") is the big star of WWE wrestling (with three boys under age 13, WWE is on TV quite a bit in our house), and shockingly his name is on par with Hammy's in terms of formality...Hunter Hearst Helmsley.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Triple_H
"GOLF COURSES SHOULD BE ENJOYED RATHER THAN RATED" - Tom Watson

Kevin_Reilly

« Reply #13 on: April 30, 2009, 02:57:39 PM »
Maybe there is more to this than I thought...Triple H wrestled at one time as "The Connecticut Blueblood"

The Connecticut Blueblood

"GOLF COURSES SHOULD BE ENJOYED RATHER THAN RATED" - Tom Watson

PCCraig

« Reply #14 on: April 30, 2009, 03:10:35 PM »
I'm very confused.

So HBH is just a member on here's alias that he uses to bad mouth other members that he can't do even with an online "shield" already? eek.
H.P.S.

Kalen Braley

« Reply #15 on: April 30, 2009, 03:13:31 PM »
JK's been gone for awhile, and I haven't seen HBH make an apperance in quite some time too!

Hmmmm!!!  ::)  ::)

J_ Crisham

« Reply #16 on: April 30, 2009, 07:50:18 PM »
"I heard a rumor that Hammy was appointed to a high post at Treasury or Commerce for the Obama Administration and figured he wouldn't have time to continue posting regularly here so he charitably turned in his resignation to Ran."

Yeah, right, Cirba, you and your damned rumors. You don't know a blind green surface from a teebox you dickhead so how could you really know where Hammy is or what's happening to him?

Hamiltion B. Hearst at a high post in Obama's Commerce Dept? That's nutso. Hammy is the most right leaning ultra conservative Republican elistist one can find in America these days.

He's in Obama's Commerce Dept alright but they've got him down in the deepest part of the basement in the Commerce Dept where they are subjecting Hammy to the Obama form of non-torture waterboarding. They have him on one of those revolving wheel excercise things that Cristy Brinkley sells on TV where you can either spin around like a hampster on a mission or just hang upside down. The Obama non-torture form of water boarding on one of those things consists of pouring martinis (and the occasional olive) down Hammy's nostrils until his eyes float.

And they won't stop this with Hammy until he screams:

"I LOVE BLACK PEOPLE and I'm going SHOW THEM THE MONEY or have ONLY THEM over to Garden City Golf Club EVERY WEEK."
Tom,  I heard his penance is playing at Fernandina Beach in August and Cobb's Creek on MLK day every year!    Jack

Tags:
Tags:

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function theme_linktree()
Back