News:

This discussion group is best enjoyed using Google Chrome, Firefox or Safari.

Mark Nelson

Legendary John Anderson at Hayden Lake C.C.
« on: April 26, 2009, 01:19:34 PM »
John Anderson has returned to North Idaho to the Hayden Lake Country Club! I am simply amazed at the incredible job that Superintandant John Anderson has performed in turning around this once prestigous golf club. Being that it is still early in the golf season for N.Idaho, John has H.L.C.C. playing better than i have seen in many years. Hats off to you, John! If any of you guys are in the area, you must go and see what he has done in a short amount of time.

Eric Johnson

Re: Legendary John Anderson at Hayden Lake C.C.
« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2009, 01:40:36 PM »
Having had the opportunity to work with John in the past, I am not surprised that he is turning around another golf course.  Great to hear he is doing well...

Jonathan Cummings

« Reply #2 on: April 26, 2009, 05:02:02 PM »
I've played in the M/G at Hayden Lake on and off for 30 years.  I must know 1/4 of the membership.  While I would also champion John's work at the course I would hardly call Hayden "this once prestigous club".  Hayden is a flat, noisy, narrow old man's course, completely choked with trees.  The attack at HLCC is to bunt it down the center and don't get under any of the billion trees lining all but the new three holes.  Playing golf at HLCC is a Doak 2.  Eating dinner at HLCC overlooking the lake is a Doak 9.

JC

Randy Thompson

« Reply #3 on: April 27, 2009, 02:07:19 PM »
Is this the same John Anderson that worked in Texas about twenty years ago. If it is I would be interested in some contact information for him.

Tags:
Tags:

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function theme_linktree()
Back