News:

This discussion group is best enjoyed using Google Chrome, Firefox or Safari.

Jud_T

New Year's GCA Resolutions
« on: January 01, 2010, 12:09:07 PM »
I resolve to

1. Understand and appreciate my place here.  As a relative newbie, I didn't fully appreciate the pedigree of many here.  It won't happen again.  The depth of knowledge and study by some here is truly fantastic and a wonderful resource for the more casual GCA fan. 

2. Try to think before posting.  I know I have been verbose, hey I was voted most talkative in junior high.  Hopefully I have added more to the proceedings than detracted.  I vow to do a better job of self-editing in the new year.  Thanks to all who have kicked me in the backside when necessary.

3.  Meet some GCA'ers (and get in your pockets.. ;)  )

4.  Not get involved in any Donald Trump posts!   :-\

Golf is a game. We play it. Somewhere along the way we took the fun out of it and charged a premium to be punished.- - Ron Sirak

Anthony Gray

Re: New Year's GCA Resolutions
« Reply #1 on: January 01, 2010, 12:35:53 PM »

Resolve to abandon my quest to beat Adam Clayman to 10,000 posts.

Anthony

Norbert P

« Reply #2 on: January 01, 2010, 01:00:32 PM »

I resolve to abandon my quest to be like Adam Clayman.   Even if I could, why copy perfection and reduce his uniqueness? 

Jud, don't over-edit yourself. Let the mind soar. Don't dumb yourself down to this crowd.  (I suppose I SHOULD put a smiley in there.)

Happy New Year !
"Golf is only meant to be a small part of one’s life, centering around health, relaxation and having fun with friends/family." R"C"M

Ronald Montesano

« Reply #3 on: January 01, 2010, 01:03:52 PM »
I resolve to

1. Understand and appreciate my place here.  As a relative newbie, I didn't fully appreciate the pedigree of many here.  It won't happen again.  The depth of knowledge and study by some here is truly fantastic and a wonderful resource for the more casual GCA fan. 

WHO CARES?  AS LONG AS YOU DON'T DIRECTLY INSULT SOMEONE, NO APOLOGIES NOR EXPLANATIONS ARE REQUIRED.

2. Try to think before posting.  I know I have been verbose, hey I was voted most talkative in junior high.  Hopefully I have added more to the proceedings than detracted.  I vow to do a better job of self-editing in the new year.  Thanks to all who have kicked me in the backside when necessary.

MOST TALKATIVE?  LAST YEAR?  JUST KIDDING?  BEING A TALKER MYSELF, I CAN APPRECIATE YOUR OPINIONS.  I'LL DISAGREE WITH THEM AT TIMES, AS WILL YOU WITH MINE.

3.  Meet some GCA'ers (and get in your pockets.. ;)  )

I'D BE UP FOR THIS, ALTHOUGH NO GUARANTEES ON THE LATER HALF...

4.  Not get involved in any Donald Trump posts!   :-\

LET'S HOPE THAT THERE ARE NO DONALD TRUMP POSTS THAT DON'T INCLUDE THE BETTERMENT OF THE GAME.
Coming in 2024
~Elmira Country Club
~Soaring Eagles
~Bonavista
~Indian Hills
~Maybe some more!!

Ronald Montesano

« Reply #4 on: January 01, 2010, 01:11:25 PM »
My list:

z)  To use the Personal Message option, instead of airing dirty laundry publicly;

y)  To not use emoticons;

x)  To get Scott Witter posting again;

w)  To photograph so many courses that my Photobucket account explodes;

v)  To ensure that our New York GCA outing at Hiawatha Landing NYSGA State Day is a success;

u)  To hold up my end of the promise to Kye Goalby;

t)  To report faithfully on Hickory Stick, the RTJ2 that opens this year in Lewiston, NY (just north of the Falls);

s)  To play the Forward and Reverse JANS (will necessitate a windy city trip);

Rest of alphabet to come...
Coming in 2024
~Elmira Country Club
~Soaring Eagles
~Bonavista
~Indian Hills
~Maybe some more!!

Tags:
Tags:

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function theme_linktree()
Back