News:

This discussion group is best enjoyed using Google Chrome, Firefox or Safari.

Andy Troeger

Re: The Dome Golf Club (w/ Pics)
« Reply #25 on: January 30, 2009, 11:06:45 PM »
Having experienced driving range mats and heaters (no domes I'm afraid) I do sympathize with your pain and (lack of) options.

But I'll also make a friendly suggestion that worked for me--move south!  ;D
Sorry about that last bit--I just couldn't resist!

PThomas

« Reply #26 on: January 31, 2009, 01:40:18 AM »
Wow, what a beautiful dome.  Brian, thanks for sharing.

I'm planning a trip to Michigan next month and will be in the area.

I was wondering if anybody there could recommend any really good golf domes that are worth seeing while I'm there?

I'd also love to meet up with fellow GCAers for lunch or a beer while I'm there...

;)
Dave,  A couple Sundays ago I hit balls at the dome in Bensenville at White Pines Golf Club. It was packed .As Hogan once said, the secret is in the astroturf! I hit balls until my hands bled just like The Hawk. Unfortunately it only took a bucket! Would be a great winter GCA gettogether site for hitting balls and beers afterwards.         Jack

Jack, I'm not quite sure what the statute of limitations is in Bensenville, but let's just say, I'm not taking any chances... ;D

inquiring minds want to know about that last statement ;)

Jack, if you and others want to plan an outing to the dome - thats a pathetic statment, isn't it?  Those of us suffering thru winters plan outings to golf domes! ::) >:( :'(--, pls let me know
199 played, only Augusta National left to play!

PCCraig

« Reply #27 on: January 31, 2009, 11:49:44 AM »
Jack et al-

If GCA outings at a golf dome are pathetic-count me in!

What else do I have to do in the middle of winter other than to hit a few golf balls and work on the weekends? I'm not planning on going outside unless I have to!
H.P.S.

Tags:
Tags:

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function theme_linktree()
Back