News:

This discussion group is best enjoyed using Google Chrome, Firefox or Safari.

Mike Policano

Oahu golf
« on: January 01, 2009, 02:24:28 PM »
I have a friend visiting Oahu in a few weeks.  He isn't going to any other islands on this trip.  What does the treehouse have to recommend?

Cheers, Mike

Tom Naccarato

Re: Oahu golf
« Reply #1 on: January 01, 2009, 02:30:49 PM »
Makaha is a beautiful course which to golf your ball. I heartily suggest Mid-Pacific, a Raynor course--along with Wailua, but both courses have been harmed to a great degree and bare little if any resemblance to Raynor even being on the properties.

The Naval course over there is a Bell Sr., but I don't know much about it.

Then there is that Nugent course Koolau, which just happens to be close to my cousin's former home on top of the Pali.

Mike Policano

« Reply #2 on: January 01, 2009, 02:44:22 PM »
Hey Tommy, Happy New Year!  Sorry I can't make Pasatiempo Sunday.  But I am on the cold coast.

Tom Naccarato

« Reply #3 on: January 01, 2009, 02:46:25 PM »
Hey Mike! Happy New year and All that stuff to you and the family!

I'm OUT at Pasatiempo. Just putting some friendly pressure on Mike Benham by inviting everyone else! ;)

Norbert P

« Reply #4 on: January 01, 2009, 02:51:05 PM »
 If he wants the coolest, cheapest, bare bones mostly linksy golf experience : Kahuku       

Kahuku

"Golf is only meant to be a small part of one’s life, centering around health, relaxation and having fun with friends/family." R"C"M

Mike Policano

« Reply #5 on: January 01, 2009, 03:03:22 PM »
Slag, thanks.  I will pass it along.

Richard Boult

« Reply #6 on: January 08, 2009, 12:17:30 AM »
Added to http://delicious.com/golfclubatlas/Recommendations+Hawaii

There's gotta be more courses to recommend in Oahu than just these!

Ed Gowan

« Reply #7 on: January 08, 2009, 06:48:41 AM »
You might want to look at the newly renovated Honolulu CC near the airport.  It's not special, but very enjoyable with plenty of good little par 4's and a very accommodating staff. 
Private, but accessible...Marketing guy is Rick Rarick..."rrarick@cox.net" I think....

Tags:
Tags:

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function theme_linktree()
Back