News:

This discussion group is best enjoyed using Google Chrome, Firefox or Safari.

Sandy Smith

Need some help
« on: November 10, 2008, 12:01:27 AM »
Can anyone tell me why I can't look at another members profile when I click on it ?

Also would someone explain in easy steps how you post pictures . I know I am  not alone on that one .

Cheers
Firm greens, firmer fairways.

Jeff Fortson

Re: Need some help
« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2008, 12:04:22 AM »
Tony,

I have had the same problem when trying to look at a profile.  It must be disabled.

As for pictures... You need to have the picture downloaded onto an online site like photobucket.com and then copy the pictures url address and then paste in between this...

[img ]http://add the url address[/img]   don't leave a space between the [img] though.

Hope that helps.

Jeff F.
« Last Edit: November 10, 2008, 12:05:57 AM by Jeff Fortson »
#nowhitebelt

Ben Cowan-Dewar

« Reply #2 on: November 10, 2008, 09:09:00 AM »
There is no longer any need to host your images. When you make a post, simply click 'Additional Options' below the Message box and add an image through the attachment feature.

Ian Andrew

« Reply #3 on: November 10, 2008, 09:20:33 AM »
Ben,

the upload folder is full

Jeff_Brauer

« Reply #4 on: November 10, 2008, 09:30:27 AM »
As long as we are on the subject, I have never seen the color type options, bold, etc., on my gca.com screen.  Where the heck are you hiding them?  Its holding me back from being the next Pat Mucci! :)
Jeff Brauer, ASGCA Director of Outreach

Ken Moum

« Reply #5 on: November 10, 2008, 10:33:13 AM »
As long as we are on the subject, I have never seen the color type options, bold, etc., on my gca.com screen.  Where the heck are you hiding them?  Its holding me back from being the next Pat Mucci! :)

The easiest way to learn how is to click the "quote" button and look at the code in the reply

Like these:

Blue

Green

Red

Orange

Pink

You can also add bold, which makes them easier to see:

Blue

Pink

Yellow
Over time, the guy in the ideal position derives an advantage, and delivering him further  advantage is not worth making the rest of the players suffer at the expense of fun, variety, and ultimately cost -- Jeff Warne, 12-08-2010

Tags:
Tags:

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function theme_linktree()
Back