News:

This discussion group is best enjoyed using Google Chrome, Firefox or Safari.

JWinick

Long Island - Last minute round tmw?
« on: November 07, 2008, 05:48:35 PM »
Anyone want to play tmw at 11:00 AM at a well-known private club in Long Island?  I was able to get an unaccompanied foursome.  It will be $350/head.  Let me know ASAP if interested.

Dean Stokes

Re: Long Island - Last minute round tmw?
« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2008, 06:17:07 PM »
Anyone want to play tmw at 11:00 AM at a well-known private club in Long Island?  I was able to get an unaccompanied foursome.  It will be $350/head.  Let me know ASAP if interested.
plus caddy fee ???
Living The Dream in The Palm Beaches....golfing, yoga-ing, horsing around and working damn it!!!!!!!

J_ Crisham

« Reply #2 on: November 07, 2008, 07:33:13 PM »
Jon, My guess is that it is one of the three that you called me from this morning? ;)  Shinny, NGLA, or Sebonac? Don't endanger our trip next May by any unnecessary misbehavior! IM me on the scoop.
                                                        Jack

Brad Fleischer

« Reply #3 on: November 07, 2008, 08:33:27 PM »
Jack,

You have my full attention. Could you pm or email me the details if a spot is still available.

Thanks

Brad

Matt OBrien

« Reply #4 on: November 07, 2008, 08:55:21 PM »
If I didn t just get knee surgery today I would be all over that. I think ur talking about shinny but even if its NGLA its well worth it.  DAMN KNEE!!!!

John Mayhugh

« Reply #5 on: November 07, 2008, 09:52:06 PM »
If I didn t just get knee surgery today I would be all over that. I think ur talking about shinny but even if its NGLA its well worth it.  DAMN KNEE!!!!

Matt,
Can you elaborate on your comment "even if its NGLA its well worth it"?  Somehow you make NGLA sound like a second tier choice.  You can't be serious are you? ???

Jon,
Wish I had seen your post earlier today.  Would have loved to join you.  That's what frequent flier miles are for!

Tim Bert

« Reply #6 on: November 07, 2008, 09:57:59 PM »

Matt,
Can you elaborate on your comment "even if its NGLA its well worth it"?  Somehow you make NGLA sound like a second tier choice.  You can't be serious are you? ???

Jon,
Wish I had seen your post earlier today.  Would have loved to join you.  That's what frequent flier miles are for!

I was going to post "This sounds right up Mayhugh's alley" earlier, but I decided against it.  I'm glad to see you came through with the comment on your own.   ;D

John Mayhugh

« Reply #7 on: November 07, 2008, 10:12:12 PM »
I was going to post "This sounds right up Mayhugh's alley" earlier, but I decided against it.  I'm glad to see you came through with the comment on your own.   ;D

Glad I could meet your expectations.... ;D

If Jon had been set to play Gillette Ridge, I probably would have found a way to get there.

Tim Bert

« Reply #8 on: November 07, 2008, 10:16:26 PM »

If Jon had been set to play Gillette Ridge, I probably would have found a way to get there.

Let's not be silly.  That would be a no-brainer even if they only had a "5th spot" for someone to walk along while the other 4 played.  Experiencing #4 alone is worth the price of admission.

John Mayhugh

« Reply #9 on: November 07, 2008, 10:22:40 PM »

Let's not be silly.  That would be a no-brainer even if they only had a "5th spot" for someone to walk along while the other 4 played.  Experiencing #4 alone is worth the price of admission.

I think some photographic evidence - if not a full course tribute - is required.

Mike_Cirba

Re: Long Island - Last minute round tmw? New
« Reply #10 on: November 07, 2008, 10:41:07 PM »
**How 'bout them Phillies?  (edit)
« Last Edit: November 07, 2008, 11:21:08 PM by MikeCirba »

Tim Bert

« Reply #11 on: November 07, 2008, 11:06:57 PM »
Mike -

I'm not going to debate you on this topic on a public golf forum.  :-X

Suffice it to say I disagree with your comments.  You clearly had a bad experience.  Mine has been positive.  Different experiences happen all the time at every company out there.

I don't think you've really done your research in drawing comparisons between the building and the golf course, unless of course you are trying to equate the course to an award-winning architectural structure that as recently as two years ago could be found amongst the 11 most endangered historic places in America.  Not to mention that I've heard the renovations were a hit and at least one additional award has been bestowed on the structure.

I'm done.  If you care to discuss further please use IM.  Thanks.

Mike_Cirba

« Reply #12 on: November 07, 2008, 11:09:47 PM »
Tim,

Sorry...sore subject that I shouldn't have raised, particularly late into the evening.

How 'bout them Phillies?? 

Tags:
Tags:

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function theme_linktree()
Back