News:

This discussion group is best enjoyed using Google Chrome, Firefox or Safari.

John Keenan

Re: Is Kelly Tighman the worst ever?
« Reply #50 on: October 28, 2008, 11:45:29 AM »
Sam I completely agree with you re Reton he is superb.

TGC Nationwide team seems to be their B team but in reality are extremely good and a pleasure to listen to to. As someone noted Kelly T and Faldo seem to be working too hard to be funny. The Nationwide teams seems to enjoy the golf and talking about it.
The things a man has heard and seen are threads of life, and if he pulls them carefully from the confused distaff of memory, any who will can weave them into whatever garments of belief please them best.

RJ_Daley

Re: Is Kelly Tighman the worst ever?
« Reply #51 on: October 28, 2008, 03:16:18 PM »
Just within this thread is enough to show that diversity of opinion and taste is such that one should let the programing management act in their own best judgement.  They have ways of collecting data and viewer preferences, without dragging earnest and hardworking folks trying to make it in a profession down on a website.

Not to attack a personality, but to criticise a program presentation, I get sort of tired of the garage band music they constantly use on the Nationwide broadcasts.  So, just another example of taste varies.  I get that the garage band concept is like the young guns trying to get to the big show, BTW... ::)
No actual golf rounds were ruined or delayed, nor golf rules broken, in the taking of any photographs that may be displayed by the above forum user.

Tags:
Tags:

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function theme_linktree()
Back