News:

This discussion group is best enjoyed using Google Chrome, Firefox or Safari.

TX Golf

Re: One hole for a year
« Reply #50 on: October 26, 2008, 03:31:40 PM »
Stewart,

That hole is AWESOME... especially the wild green and its contours. When we played our caddies told us that it is Tom Watson's favorite par 5. I don't know if that is true but that is what I heard.

Stewart Abramson

« Reply #51 on: October 26, 2008, 03:53:44 PM »
"When we played our caddies told us that it is Tom Watson's favorite par 5. I don't know if that is true but that is what I heard."

Hi Robert -  I haven't heard that, but could believe it, and won't object to keeping the myth going. 

JC Jones

« Reply #52 on: October 26, 2008, 07:03:28 PM »
JC

Man that is one messed up thought wanting to play #17 all year.  I don't even want to know!  I'm surprised no one said #5 for all the fanfare it gets.   

It is messed up now that I think of it...but I would think it would take an entire season playing that hole and that hole only to figure out how to play it and then once that was figured out, how to execute it!!

I agree re #5, although I didnt think (obviously) it had as many options as 8 or 9.  Actually, 9 doesnt have that many options either but, again, I figured it would take me a year on that tee box to not (subconsciously) bailout right.

I get it, you are mad at the world because you are an adult caddie and few people take you seriously.

Excellent spellers usually lack any vision or common sense.

I know plenty of courses that are in the red, and they are killing it.

Tags:
Tags:

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function theme_linktree()
Back