News:

This discussion group is best enjoyed using Google Chrome, Firefox or Safari.

Jay Flemma

A different kind of GCA gathering in NYC
« on: October 14, 2008, 11:37:15 AM »
I have something fun and interesting for everyone.  I went to Deerfield with George Larkin, a playwrite, screenplay author, and TV writer who also went to Yale and the Royal Shakespeare Academy.

His play, "Dead Lawyers"is being performed here in NYC, in NoHo to be exact.  It's riotously funny:  a bunch of lawyers get trapped in a Hampton's time-share with a supposedly dead body and two grieving boyfriends, and loads of chumps.
It skewers lawyers and elitists without being preachy or LCD.

Here's the link.  I'm gonna go Sat Night with friends, anyone who wants to join is welcome.

http://www.endtimesproductions.org/lawyers.html

Jay Flemma

Re: A different kind of GCA gathering in NYC
« Reply #1 on: October 14, 2008, 07:55:35 PM »
bump..philly or boston or upstate NY, come on this will be really fun.

RJ_Daley

« Reply #2 on: October 15, 2008, 11:29:48 AM »
Jay, I have a buddy, 'Finchski' who has a sister living in NY that doesn't know many folk there nor been anywhere culturally, and is in need of a social outting with a bon vivant guide.  Would you like me to arrange a 'blind date'?

http://jayflemma.thegolfspace.com/

You are obviously and painfully familiar with, yet not metaphorically challenged on the subject of describing blind dates.  ;D :o  8)
No actual golf rounds were ruined or delayed, nor golf rules broken, in the taking of any photographs that may be displayed by the above forum user.

Jim_Kennedy

« Reply #3 on: October 15, 2008, 11:39:26 AM »
RJ,
He must always be asking himself the question "Paper or Plastic" on date night.  ;D
"I never beat a well man in my life" - Harry Vardon

RJ_Daley

« Reply #4 on: October 15, 2008, 11:52:36 AM »
The play "skewers lawyers and elitists".  Hell, I might put on a wig and a little lipstick and buy a RT cheap ticket to NY, just to see that play as Jay's date! 

Can we get into a nice restaurant after the play if I dress casual, Jay?
No actual golf rounds were ruined or delayed, nor golf rules broken, in the taking of any photographs that may be displayed by the above forum user.

Kalen Braley

« Reply #5 on: October 15, 2008, 12:10:29 PM »
RJ also asked me to post this cause he was too embarrased to ask.

Can he bring his pet dog along too?

RJ_Daley

« Reply #6 on: October 15, 2008, 02:02:26 PM »
good ol' Spot, she's a great watch dog...and conversation starter on a blind date...

Jay Flemma

« Reply #7 on: October 15, 2008, 03:22:43 PM »
I'm actually editing the blind date piece because we got in some more quotes from people about the fedex cup, so that link will work again soon, but man, you guys are scary with the photoshop.

As for the picture, Decker never looked so good:)

Tags:
Tags:

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function theme_linktree()
Back