News:

This discussion group is best enjoyed using Google Chrome, Firefox or Safari.

Chip Gaskins

Re: Newcomer to the boards...
« Reply #25 on: August 15, 2008, 08:25:16 PM »
Macdonald designed Merion East!   :)

PR 101....slide in things on Friday afternoon on summer weekends...hopefully no one will notice

let the record read at 6:18PM August 15th 2008 TEPaul admited that MacDonald designed Merion East

Now, that's over with, lets move on ;D

Mike_Cirba

« Reply #26 on: August 15, 2008, 08:29:58 PM »

OK, the hell with it----Macdonald designed Merion East!   :)

Tom,

How dare you after all this time?!?!  >:(

It was that toady, HJ Whigham I tell you.   WHIGHAM!!!   ;D

John Moore II

« Reply #27 on: August 15, 2008, 09:44:23 PM »
"Never played a CBM course, however, I await your invitation to come to Philly and play one with yourself, Esteemed One. At that time, I may be able to call him an incompetent fool  ;D"

J. Kenneth Moore:

Perhaps without even realizing it you just put me in the most mind-bending dilemma with that remark above.

First of all, there ain't no Macdonald courses in Philly or even in the state of Pennsylvania. The only conceivable way that could be true is if I actually admitted the accuracy and crediblity of this garbage the "M&M Boys" are trying to foist on Merion that Macdonald actually somehow designed the East course.

What a friggin' dilemma---eg admit that Macdonald designed Merion East which he definitely didn't just to get you to side with us of the Philadelphia Syndrome Society and insult MacWood and Moriarty on here.

AARRRGH, what a dilemma! What to do?? Damn it to hell, how can I decide?!?

OK, the hell with it----Macdonald designed Merion East!   :)

You know, it did not have to be in Philly, I would have been willing to travel to NYC to play a Macdonald. Would that make you retract your statement about who designed Merion East? If not, I would be more than willing to play the (possibly) Macdonald designed Merion East, matter of fact, I am available this Monday and can make it to Philly by noon if you wish to show me around the course  :)

Tags:
Tags:

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function theme_linktree()
Back