News:

This discussion group is best enjoyed using Google Chrome, Firefox or Safari.

Mike Sweeney

This got a little lost on the caddy thread and I thought it needed some front and center attention.

Ben Crenshaw, Christian Greco, National Golf Links of America

Wow Christian is getting big, and I am guessing that his course resume is getting bigger too!

John Mayhugh

Looks like Gene's son has a pretty awesome summer job.  How do I get one of those?

John Kirk

Probably not job related.

I'm guessing Christian causally dialed Ben's digits and asked what he was doing.

Jon Spaulding

"Ben, please get me out of the dreary old Hamptons and take me to Dana Point with you" 8)

I imagine it was quite an experience, walking with one of the great students at one of the great designs.
You'd make a fine little helper. What's your name?

PThomas

talk about a photo for the mantlepiece!!

Christian is sure getting tall Gene!

199 played, only Augusta National left to play!

Craig Van Egmond

Wow, that Christian is one lucky young man. Life is good.

John Kirk

Check that first response.

Ben calls "CG" on his private phone, says he's in town again, and asks if he wants to play NGLA.  CG asks BC if he can invite his dad along...

Peter Pallotta

Check that first response.

Ben calls "CG" on his private phone, says he's in town again, and asks if he wants to play NGLA.  CG asks BC if he can invite his dad along...

I hate when that happens, don't you?  I usually end up having to blow off a round at Shinnecock with Raymond Floyd...

A nice picture, thanks. Looks like a good solid kid, Christian does.

Peter

Mike Policano

I heard a member walked by and asked, "who's the guy with Christian?"

Scott_Burroughs

I heard a member walked by and asked, "who's the guy with Christian?"

I bet 90% of high-school golfers today don't know the guy on the left either, just like they probably didn't know who leader of The Open after 3 rounds was.

RJ_Daley

Is Ben shrinking?
No actual golf rounds were ruined or delayed, nor golf rules broken, in the taking of any photographs that may be displayed by the above forum user.

Tags:
Tags:

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function theme_linktree()
Back