News:

This discussion group is best enjoyed using Google Chrome, Firefox or Safari.

Steve Kline

Golf in Chicago Next Monday
« on: July 11, 2008, 09:40:16 AM »
I was supposed to play next Monday with one of our sales people and some customers but that appears to be falling through. Anyone interested in playing Monday afternoon around noon or 1:00?

Jim Tang

Re: Golf in Chicago Next Monday
« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2008, 09:55:10 AM »
Hey Steve -

Which course were you thinking of playing?  I live in Chicago and might be available on Monday afternoon, although I'll have to check w/work.

Steve Kline

« Reply #2 on: July 11, 2008, 10:01:05 AM »
Doesn't matter to me. The only place I've played is Harborside. I'll be staying in Bloomingdale at the Indian Lakes Resort Monday and Tuesday so something close to that would be good.

Jim Tang

« Reply #3 on: July 11, 2008, 08:47:30 PM »
Hey Steve -

Sorry, but I have to pass on Monday.  I am a teacher who caddies at Black Sheep Golf Club in Illinois, and while at work today I had a loop set up for Monday.  Let me know if you need any suggestions on where to play when staying in Chicago.  My brother Jeff Tang and good buddy Jim Colton, themselves also memebers of this forum, could also help you with that.

Jed Peters

« Reply #4 on: July 11, 2008, 08:50:10 PM »
Shouldn't you just play where you're staying?

I assume most privates are closed on Monday in Chicago....

http://www.indianlakesresort.com/

Is that where you're staying?

Jim Colton

« Reply #5 on: July 11, 2008, 09:52:38 PM »
Steve,

They recently reworked one of the courses at Indian Lakes and it's supposed to be decent.  Blackhawk Trace.  You're less than 10 minutes from Medinah and Cantigny (although they might be closed on Monday's as well) is about 15 minutes south of where you are staying.  If you want to be able to grip it and rip it, you can check out Prairie Landing in West Chicago, probably about 25 minutes from your hotel.

Jim

John_Cullum

« Reply #6 on: July 11, 2008, 10:13:15 PM »
Shouldn't you just play where you're staying?

I assume most privates are closed on Monday in Chicago....

http://www.indianlakesresort.com/

Is that where you're staying?

My privates are open for business 24/7
"We finally beat Medicare. "

Steve Kline

« Reply #7 on: July 12, 2008, 08:05:02 PM »
I think I will just play the course at the resort. I figure I can just walk up without a tee time and play on Monday afternoon. I was hoping to have some GCAer's to play with as I've had great experiences with that in the past. Oh well.

Tags:
Tags:

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function theme_linktree()
Back