News:

This discussion group is best enjoyed using Google Chrome, Firefox or Safari.

PThomas

room for 1 at Lawsonia at Memorial Day
« on: May 07, 2008, 05:37:42 PM »
myself, Kyle Krahenbuhl and Clint Squier have a 10:30 tee time on the holiday....if anyone wants to fill out the foursome pls IM me, first come first serve
199 played, only Augusta National left to play!

J_ Crisham

Re: room for 1 at Lawsonia at Memorial Day
« Reply #1 on: May 07, 2008, 09:58:57 PM »
Paul, I would love to join you but my wife and I will be celebrating our 10th out in Carmel that weekend. Hope to get up there in the summer at some point. See you the 18th at Marquette Park ;D

PThomas

« Reply #2 on: May 07, 2008, 10:08:02 PM »
Paul, I would love to join you but my wife and I will be celebrating our 10th out in Carmel that weekend. Hope to get up there in the summer at some point. See you the 18th at Marquette Park ;D

lets see, what would i pick:  maybe the most beautiful place on the planet and some of its greatest golf courses with my wife on a big anniversary,

OR

a round of golf (on an very good course , granted) with guys like me and Kyle....

yea, I'd say you are making the right call Jack!

have a great trip and see you soon
199 played, only Augusta National left to play!

Mike Bowline

« Reply #3 on: May 07, 2008, 10:20:47 PM »
Hi, which course are you playing? Even though I live in Denver,now, I have fond memories of many Friday evenings on the original 18 at Lawsonia during my 16 years in Badgerland.

Phil McDade

« Reply #4 on: May 08, 2008, 10:08:25 AM »
Paul:

Thanks for the (broad) invite; I'd love to join and meet up with you guys, but have a long-standing prior committment Memorial Day that begins at 9:30 a.m. here in the Madison area.

Tags:
Tags:

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function theme_linktree()
Back