News:

This discussion group is best enjoyed using Google Chrome, Firefox or Safari.

M._Stovall

Bill Gayne

Re: John Daly opens new course
« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2008, 09:52:00 PM »
I'm glad he had the decency to wear pants.

John Moore II

« Reply #2 on: April 29, 2008, 11:31:28 PM »
Yeah, I just saw the clip of him on Golf Central, just gross. I can't deal with stuff like that. I mean, some people just need to keep all the clothes on.

Mike Bowline

« Reply #3 on: April 30, 2008, 12:42:47 AM »
Like I ask my wife: "do you swing over 'em or under 'em?"

cary lichtenstein

« Reply #4 on: April 30, 2008, 04:09:06 AM »
Where was his can of beer??
Live Jupiter, Fl, was  4 handicap, played top 100 US, top 75 World. Great memories, no longer play, 4 back surgeries. I don't miss a lot of things about golf, life is simpler with out it. I miss my 60 degree wedge shots, don't miss nasty weather, icing, back spasms. Last course I played was Augusta

Brad Klein

« Reply #5 on: April 30, 2008, 08:07:02 AM »
I'm wondering why the gushing host of the "interview" felt the need to keep putting his arm on Daly. Good thing they invented Purell.

Mike Hendren

« Reply #6 on: April 30, 2008, 09:38:25 AM »
THE Mark Stovall?  Ladies and gentlemen, welcome the outstanding superintendent of Lookout Mountain to GCA.

After seeing this clip, I have a call into Barney to suggest we disband the Hillbilly Tour.  Compared to Daly we are obviously posuer wannabe's.

Mike
Two Corinthians walk into a bar ....

M._Stovall

« Reply #7 on: April 30, 2008, 10:04:50 AM »
Mr. Hendren,

He could be a speaker at your next Hillbilly Tour venue.

A.G._Crockett

« Reply #8 on: April 30, 2008, 10:55:40 AM »
Where was his can of beer??

Just out of the frame, in the golf cart, one would assume.  But not far away in any case.
"Golf...is usually played with the outward appearance of great dignity.  It is, nevertheless, a game of considerable passion, either of the explosive type, or that which burns inwardly and sears the soul."      Bobby Jones

BVince

« Reply #9 on: April 30, 2008, 12:44:10 PM »
WOW, I am surprised they didn't sensor his man boobs.  It is tough to watch a professional golfer appear so classless.
« Last Edit: April 30, 2008, 12:47:49 PM by Bryon Vincent »
If profanity had an influence on the flight of the ball, the game of golf would be played far better than it is. - Horace Hutchinson

Michael Whitaker

« Reply #10 on: April 30, 2008, 12:53:08 PM »
I was born & raised in one the redneck capitals of the South and thought I had seen it all. I've NEVER seen anything quite like that on a golf course from someone who had half a brain.

That is just SAD.

"Solving the paradox of proportionality is the heart of golf architecture."  - Tom Doak (11/20/05)

Tags:
Tags:

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function theme_linktree()
Back