News:

This discussion group is best enjoyed using Google Chrome, Firefox or Safari.

C. Squier

Re: Welcome New Member Drew Standley!
« Reply #25 on: April 29, 2008, 01:11:47 PM »
Yes, we Houstonians will gladly take on any other city in a scratch game. 

-Drew

So my buddy and I are paired up w/ a twosome.  Both wearing cowboy hats and big belt buckles, the conversation goes like this:

Texan:  How ya'll doing today?  You know, we got a sayin' in Texas.  "EVERYTHING is big in Texas."

My buddy:  Nice to meet you.  We also have a saying here in Chicago.  "Go &*$% yourself".

Hope you get back up to Chicago again this year Drew, bring Sam and Kyle along. 

CPS

Sam Morrow

« Reply #26 on: April 29, 2008, 01:42:18 PM »

-Drew

So my buddy and I are paired up w/ a twosome.  Both wearing cowboy hats and big belt buckles, the conversation goes like this:

Texan:  How ya'll doing today?  You know, we got a sayin' in Texas.  "EVERYTHING is big in Texas."

My buddy:  Nice to meet you.  We also have a saying here in Chicago.  "Go &*$% yourself".

CPS
I was going to send you an e-mail that Drew was now a member but I know you wouldn't have believed me.

We have a 4th that you know, can we bring him?

Dave_Miller

« Reply #27 on: April 29, 2008, 02:02:02 PM »
I'd like to give a warm GCA welcome to Waylon Drew Standley, it's always nice to add another Texan to the site. And now I think Texas can hold it's own amongst any group of players on the site!

Good to have you Drew!

Drew:
Welcome come often and post frequently.  It's always good to have another GCA'er
Best
Dave

Drew Standley

« Reply #28 on: April 29, 2008, 04:19:24 PM »

-Drew

CPS

I'm working on the Chicago trip, Clint.  My only fear is that Sam would have me upside down in one of Chicago's finest "establishments".

I'm just glad that the Astros aren't playing there mid-summer again.  I really hate being that guy in the bleachers covered in stale beer and mustard....wait, no I don't. 

See you guys a few months.

Mike Nuzzo

« Reply #29 on: April 29, 2008, 08:15:11 PM »
Who wants to get together at Memorial Park next week?

p.s. welcome Drew
Thinking of Bob, Rihc, Bill, George, Neil, Dr. Childs, & Tiger.

Drew Standley

« Reply #30 on: April 29, 2008, 09:44:59 PM »

p.s. welcome Drew

Thanks Mike.

I'm hitting Whispering Pines next Friday.  I'll have to see what the week looks like come Monday.

K. Krahenbuhl

« Reply #31 on: April 30, 2008, 12:22:08 AM »

p.s. welcome Drew

I might be able to get out.

Tags:
Tags:

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function theme_linktree()
Back