News:

This discussion group is best enjoyed using Google Chrome, Firefox or Safari.

tlavin

Calling for "My Home Course" entries
« on: April 09, 2008, 02:17:03 PM »
I just spent some time going through the My Home Course section on the site.  It is horribly underpopulated!  Let's have at it, folks!  This site should have ten times as many courses profiled in that section.

Tom Huckaby

Re: Calling for "My Home Course" entries
« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2008, 02:19:37 PM »
Terry:

Aren't some in the pipeline waiting to be published on here?  That's what I heard.  I could be behind the times.

But I too would like to see some more - I love those.  My real home course sucks so there's no pressure on me to to another also.  Yep, I do have one on there as it is.

;D

Jed Peters

« Reply #2 on: April 09, 2008, 02:25:52 PM »
Terry, no doubt you're correct.

I'm in the process of getting a new camera, and when I do--I'm going to do this with input from the architect (Kyle Phillips).

Thanks for the reminder.

John Kavanaugh

« Reply #3 on: April 09, 2008, 02:43:56 PM »
Terry,

I find this link to Olympia Fields, which I understand you wrote, a better guide than even your excellent write up on this site.  Why not provide a link.  http://www.ofcc.info/Default.aspx?p=DynamicModule&pageid=242702&ssid=97763&vnf=1

John Burzynski

« Reply #4 on: April 09, 2008, 02:44:11 PM »
I promise to fulfill my duty as a new member and profile my home course, Erskine GC in South Bend, I will do so this summer.  I need to wait until the course is in a green Augusta like pristine condition, or at least until there are leaves on the trees.   :)

tlavin

« Reply #5 on: April 09, 2008, 02:53:08 PM »
Terry,

I find this link to Olympia Fields, which I understand you wrote, a better guide than even your excellent write up on this site.  Why not provide a link.  http://www.ofcc.info/Default.aspx?p=DynamicModule&pageid=242702&ssid=97763&vnf=1

Thanks, Barney, it is a better link, principally because of the flyover videography.  Ran took the photos on my profile and we weren't in a helicopter!

John Kavanaugh

« Reply #6 on: April 09, 2008, 02:54:57 PM »
Like I have said once before, it is the best I have ever seen.

Tags:
Tags:

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function theme_linktree()
Back