News:

This discussion group is best enjoyed using Google Chrome, Firefox or Safari.

Mike_Cirba

One used to be able to click on "Museum", and be offered a search function (I think it was called "SEGL") through various historical publications.

I can't find it any longer.   Can someone help?

Thanks!

David Stamm

"The object of golf architecture is to give an intelligent purpose to the striking of a golf ball."- Max Behr

Mike_Cirba

Re: What's Happened to the USGA's online Archival Materials search?
« Reply #2 on: March 09, 2008, 10:46:54 PM »
David,

Thanks!

TEPaul

Re: What's Happened to the USGA's online Archival Materials search?
« Reply #3 on: March 10, 2008, 09:18:19 AM »
In a little while there should be a statement on GOLFLCLUBALTAS.com explaining and updating the progress of the USGA's new Architecture Archive component of the new Arnold Palmer History Center at Far Hills slated to open this June. We recognize that the work compiling a comprehensive archive via the Internet is immense and will take a good amount of time and effort. With that in mind, at the moment we plan to offer an example by June of a course or two whose architectural history has been comprehensively archived and it will be presented via the USGA's Internet website. We believe that first course may be Merion, and we hope it will serve as a good example to others of what can and hopefully will be done in the future. I expect that voluntary assistance from the likes of contributors to GOLFCLUBATLAS.com will be solicited and most welcome.

Tags:
Tags:

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function theme_linktree()
Back