News:

This discussion group is best enjoyed using Google Chrome, Firefox or Safari.

TEPaul

Re: Which would be more appealing...
« Reply #25 on: March 01, 2008, 08:19:16 AM »
"Tommy,
Don't let my statement "don't give me that crap" to Sean throw you...he knows where I am coming from...and it was not golf related...I asked him a question and he gave me a non-answer so I spelled it out for him. Now he can select A or B."

Sully:

You're probably right about that. I've been noticing that Sean Arble is a very slippery character in many of the things he says on here---he's seems quite eely, in fact.  The man is probably a lawyer or at least dreamt about being one when he was a kid. ;)

Even an A or B question may not do it. He may respond with some eely answer like A> to <B.

You should pull "A Few Good Men" interrogation on him:

"Answer the question!"

"You can't  handle the Truth"

"ANSWER THE QUESTION!"

"YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE GODDAMNED TRUTH!"

"ANSWER THE QUESTION! DID YOU OR DID YOU NOT ORDER A CODE RED?"

"YOU'RE GODDAMNED RIGHT I DID!"

"MPs, take the witness into custody!"

Sean Arble probably realized he actually could play a 7500 yard course and perhaps find a way to enjoy it but he also knows if he had to play it with you it's fairly obvious you'd beat the ever--living tar outta him and HE CAN"T HANDLE THAT TRUTH!!  The man sleeps under the same flag he criticizes---the very same flag he realizes you stand on the wall to protect---and to protect him from his enemies!! ;)

"We live by words and ideas like HONOR and CODE and we stand on that wall every night and protect you eely slime-balls."

"MPs TAKE THE WITNESS INTO CUSTODY!"
« Last Edit: March 01, 2008, 08:33:58 AM by TEPaul »

Melvyn Morrow

« Reply #26 on: March 01, 2008, 08:40:19 AM »
Why would you ask a Member of Parliament (MP)  ???
to take him into custody?  – you don’t trust Politicians  ;D
– they are more eel like, than eels. ;)

Still trying to maintain a sense of humour  8)

TEPaul

« Reply #27 on: March 01, 2008, 09:11:34 AM »
Melvyn:

Do your MPs carry guns?  ;)

Lloyd_Cole

« Reply #28 on: March 01, 2008, 09:20:17 AM »
Lloyd,

I know that argument but I just played 72 holes at Bandon and every 80 yd shot was basically a 56 deg wedge of some trajectory.  Of course we didn't have much of any wind that mattered and it has been a wet winter.  To be honest a 60 or 40 yd shot would be more interesting but kinda stupid to leave yourself.

JK

I've only been there once and it was in the Summer but I was disappointed at how wet it was underfoot on certain holes. Are you saying that the the ground was waterlogged and the ground game was out of the question? Or just that with there being no wind, the SW shot was the best option?

Melvyn Morrow

« Reply #29 on: March 01, 2008, 10:20:10 AM »
No - No guns but they are just as lethal – talk of some golf clubs being privileged, wow, the best club to join is the House of Commons. When I was involved with some consultancy work on the House of Lords nearly twenty years ago (if my memory serves me correctly), their Lordships received around £110 every day they attended The House, less their lunch, wine and bar bills – all subsidised – and staggered out of the Palace of Westminster with the best part of 75% of their fees intact. That was just the Lords, it’s the Commons that have the power and boy do they guard their privileges – eels, I think I was being very, very generous when I call our Politicians eels.

MP or MP the ones with no guns are the problem – enough said

Tags:
Tags:

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function theme_linktree()
Back