News:

This discussion group is best enjoyed using Google Chrome, Firefox or Safari.

Ed Oden

What threads have you bookmarked?
« on: February 25, 2008, 05:41:24 PM »
What are the old threads that you have bookmarked or that you constantly refer back to?  For example, I've bookmarked the two "who are you guys" threads and a link to Ran's course profile for Myopia Hunt (which doesn't appear in the Courses by Country section).  I'm sure there are a bunch of other great old threads that some of the guys who have been around know of.  Or maybe you just have some personal favorites.  Thanks in advance!

Phil McDade

Re: What threads have you bookmarked?
« Reply #1 on: February 25, 2008, 09:20:44 PM »
Scott Burroughs' aerials (he did a summary), maybe the single best thread I've seen on the board.

The Honorable Company of Reverse Jans National Golfers, maybe the funniest thread I've seen on the board.

The Lawsonia aerial (my GCA home course).

The "what websites do you guys peruse" thread started I believe by Gary Daughters.

The (self-promotion...) thread on books that I started a few months ago, because it was both enlightening for the range of interests of GCA Discussion Board folks and it gave me a bunch of good ideas for books and authors to read.

I've been meaning to go back and bookmark a few more, including the fall Wisconsin Langford-Moreau tour and some of Dan Moore's course-specific (Culver, Kankakee) Langford threads.

JSPayne

Re: What threads have you bookmarked?
« Reply #2 on: February 26, 2008, 08:52:36 AM »
Phil....can you post a link to the "what websites do you guys peruse?"....I searched for it, but maybe it's too far back as nothing comes up.

The only other thread I have bookmarked is the AOTD (aerial of the day) summary page......great resource. Here's the link to that one:

http://www.golfclubatlas.com/forum/index.php?board=1%3baction=display%3bthreadid=7479%3bstart=msg144651

"To be nobody but yourself in a world which is doing it's best, night and day, to make you everybody else means to fight the hardest battle any human being can fight; and never stop fighting." -E.E. Cummings

Tags:
Tags:

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function theme_linktree()
Back