News:

This discussion group is best enjoyed using Google Chrome, Firefox or Safari.

Brett Hochstein

Re:Dunes Club
« Reply #25 on: January 21, 2008, 07:58:37 PM »
Thanks for posting the photos--I've been looking for some for a while now.

The look of the place is pretty similar to what I had envisioned, except I was figuring the backdrop hills/dunes would be more pronounced, a la Lost Dunes.  Does anybody else have photos?
"From now on, ask yourself, after every round, if you have more energy than before you began.  'Tis much more important than the score, Michael, much more important than the score."     --John Stark - 'To the Linksland'

http://www.hochsteindesign.com

Sean_A

Re: Dunes Club
« Reply #26 on: November 27, 2008, 04:12:38 AM »
Andy

Jeepers, I don't know how I missed these pix after asking for them.  A belated Thanksgiving cheers to ya!

Ciao
New plays planned for 2024:Winterfield, Alnmouth, Camden, Palmetto Bluff Crossroads Course, Colleton River Dye Course  & Old Barnwell

Andy Troeger

Re: Dunes Club
« Reply #27 on: November 27, 2008, 09:32:34 AM »
Andy

Jeepers, I don't know how I missed these pix after asking for them.  A belated Thanksgiving cheers to ya!

Ciao

Same to you! Better late than never right!

PThomas

Re:Dunes Club
« Reply #28 on: November 27, 2008, 09:58:07 AM »

I haven't gotten close to even sniffing Pine Valley, but from what I've seen, read and heard, Dunes Club gives a similar dose of golf.  Golf your ball and you can score.  Get lax, you'll pay for it.  No tee blocks, the honor gets to choose where to slash from.  Lots of choices gives back to back 9's plenty of variety.  

CPS

someone who's played both told me they thought Dunes was more narrow than PV....would love to hear opinions from others who have played both re this issue, thanks
199 played, only Augusta National left to play!

Tags:
Tags:

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function theme_linktree()
Back