News:

This discussion group is best enjoyed using Google Chrome, Firefox or Safari.

Brian Walshe

Re: Lost Farm Review
« Reply #25 on: September 18, 2010, 07:59:19 AM »
Mark,

I agree that golfers from further afield than Melbourne and Sydney might be more tempted to make the trip, but I think the bigger increase in rounds will come from the extra day or two the Melbourne and Sydney guys will now spend there.  The annual 4 day Murray trip might become the 4 day Bridport trip.

Phil_the_Author

« Reply #26 on: September 18, 2010, 08:22:25 AM »
Geoff,

I believe Tom's reference to "pitching a shutout" had nothing to do with the number of designs of his that have closed as it has to do with the number of yours that are open...  ;D

Mark_F

« Reply #27 on: September 18, 2010, 08:43:02 AM »
Mark,

I agree that golfers from further afield than Melbourne and Sydney might be more tempted to make the trip, but I think the bigger increase in rounds will come from the extra day or two the Melbourne and Sydney guys will now spend there.  The annual 4 day Murray trip might become the 4 day Bridport trip.

Brian,

It will be fascinating to see how Barnbougle fares with course number two.  I have still only been there the once, and I have had a lot more spare time than Matt or you since it opened. :)  Are there really that many people that do a Murray trip?  I suppose being a non-drinker they have never interested me...

Tags:
Tags:

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function theme_linktree()
Back