News:

Welcome to the Golf Club Atlas Discussion Group!

Please note, each user is approved by the Golf Club Atlas editorial staff. For any new inquiries, please contact us and we will be in contact.

Voytek Wilczak

On Topic - the benefits of missing a connecting flight
« on: November 18, 2007, 11:27:17 AM »
I usually fly into Newark Liberty, but last Friday I missed my connecting flight in Amsterdam and they put me on a JFK flight instead.

On descent, we flew right over the Hamptons, and I saw Maidstone, and then Shinnecock, NGLA, and Sebonack, all together on "God's Little Acre".

The leaves were turning in stunning colors, beaches were white, and the water was blue.

Wow - made me think that such an aerial shot would be suitable for framing. I still have it in my mind.

John Pflum

Re:On Topic - the benefits of missing a connecting flight
« Reply #1 on: November 18, 2007, 12:56:15 PM »
God Bless you for flying into/out of Newark.  I fly in there a couple of times a year for work and I hate it.  It never fails that my flight going home gets canceled or delayed.  
--
jvdp

Evan Fleisher

Re:On Topic - the benefits of missing a connecting flight
« Reply #2 on: November 21, 2007, 12:48:22 PM »
I was once on a flight out of Newark and we were something like 40th to take off...D'oh...

Worse yet, I was once 12th to take off out of White Plains airport...and they've only got four gates!  Double D'oh!
Born Rochester, MN. Grew up Miami, FL. Live Cleveland, OH. Handicap 13.2. Have 26 & 23 year old girls and wife of 29 years. I'm a Senior Supply Chain Business Analyst for Vitamix. Diehard walker, but tolerate cart riders! Love to travel, always have my sticks with me. Mollydooker for life!

Tags:
Tags:

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function theme_linktree()
Back