News:

This discussion group is best enjoyed using Google Chrome, Firefox or Safari.

George Pazin

Re:Cypress Point book on ebay for $10!!!!
« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2005, 10:45:40 PM »
THERE IS NO WAY ANYONE IS GETTING THIS BOOK FOR $10!

I already bought it off the seller. This book is worth far more, so you have one of a few options:

- You can send Geoff a check for $20. I will send you the book when he emails me that he got your check (this still isn't fair to Geoff, but at least he's getting something);

or

- You can make a donation to the site. I will send you the book when Ran emails me that he received your check;

or

- you can try to give me a good reason why you haven't purchased the book yet, and maybe I'll send it to you for free, if I like your reason! And, no, JakaB, I am not fishing for access and will reject anyone who attempts to lure the book from my hands through such underhanded means!

Thanks for the tip, Nick. Sorry if I aced anyone out.

:)
Big drivers and hot balls are the product of golf course design that rewards the hit one far then hit one high strategy.  Shinny showed everyone how to take care of this whole technology dilemma. - Pat Brockwell, 6/24/04

Jim Bearden

« Reply #2 on: April 27, 2005, 12:54:22 AM »
Had a post but the ADD kicked in and forgot my ritilin so never mind.
« Last Edit: April 27, 2005, 01:03:04 AM by Jim Bearden »

Andy Hughes

« Reply #3 on: April 27, 2005, 09:08:03 AM »
George,
Good or bad news, depending on your perspective, but that seller has lottsa copies of that book--I bought the same book last month from them, and I am sure there will be more coming. I also bought GBahto's Evangelist of Golf and Geoff's Golden Age of Design for virtual peanuts from them.  
George,  are you going to buy all their copies of Geoff's books? ;)
 ;D
"Perhaps I'm incorrect..."--P. Mucci 6/7/2007

Tags:
Tags:

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function theme_linktree()
Back