News:

This discussion group is best enjoyed using Google Chrome, Firefox or Safari.

Mark Manuel

Moraine Super
« on: October 04, 2007, 07:58:03 PM »
I saw something in the Sleeper Courses thread that caught my eye.  Did they let the super at Moraine in Dayton go?

Played there a couple of weeks ago and the member spent a great deal of time apologizing for the condition of the course.  It hadn't rained in about three weeks and we almost had to play lift, clean, place with all the mud on the ball from his watering the fairways.

I know he was new, just curious if they didn't give him a second chance.

Beautiful golf course.
The golf ball is like a woman, you have to talk it on the off chance it might listen.

PThomas

Re:Moraine Super
« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2007, 11:24:09 PM »
Mark - my understanding is that the gentleman who had been the super for 40 years had retired, and that a new one - i think he had been working at Pine Valley - had taken over at Moraine
199 played, only Augusta National left to play!

C. Squier

« Reply #2 on: October 04, 2007, 11:25:26 PM »
Mark - my understanding is that the gentleman who had been the super for 40 years had retired, and that a new one - i think he had been working at Pine Valley - had taken over at Moraine

That is true, they really seem to like him too.  

CPS

PThomas

« Reply #3 on: October 04, 2007, 11:32:15 PM »

That is true, they really seem to like him too.  

CPS

he seemed like a very nice guy and very passionate about his new job
199 played, only Augusta National left to play!

Tags:
Tags:

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function theme_linktree()
Back