News:

This discussion group is best enjoyed using Google Chrome, Firefox or Safari.

igrowgrass

Greg Norman interview on CNBC.
« on: September 24, 2007, 09:33:09 PM »
They just did an interview on CNBC with Greg Norman and his life after golf.  He seems like a busy man.  At the end of the segment they said he is going to Russia to design a golf course and his design fee is upwards of 1 million dollars.

Is that fee high/low or just about right?
Is Russia the next golfing destination?

Tim Copeland

Re:Greg Norman interview on CNBC.
« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2007, 09:55:50 PM »
Vietnam

http://www.golfinginvietnam.com/

Russia

http://www.diplomatrus.com/article.php?id=1060&PHPSESSID=256aaa7180236674bea7ab34caf3ba92&l=eng

Southern Golf Site

http://www.southerngolf.co.uk/RecProj.htm

I posted these sites as a jumping off point.  There is plenty of work going on overseas.  I was talking to a guy from Nicklaus today and they have plenty to do overseas.

I need a nickname so I can tell all that I know.....

Tony Dear

« Reply #2 on: September 24, 2007, 10:41:18 PM »
Sean,
I'm surprised Norman doesn't get more than a million actually. And I'd have thought China is the next golfing destination, if it isn't one already. Tim's right though, Vietnam is looking good too.
Tony
Tony

Robert Mercer Deruntz

« Reply #3 on: September 24, 2007, 10:55:40 PM »
Interesting how he was interviewed today while the NY Post ran a full page story with this ex-wife discussing how Chris Everett doggedly pursued Greg while still married to Greg's former best friend, the former World Cup great skier Andy Mill.  It was juicy Ny Post at is best.  

PThomas

« Reply #4 on: September 24, 2007, 11:04:40 PM »
Interesting how he was interviewed today while the NY Post ran a full page story with this ex-wife discussing how Chris Everett doggedly pursued Greg while still married to Greg's former best friend, the former World Cup great skier Andy Mill.  It was juicy Ny Post at is best.  

boy, if that's true, i think another one of my "idols" just fell off her pedestal, as I used to really admire Evert
199 played, only Augusta National left to play!

MHiserman

« Reply #5 on: September 25, 2007, 12:31:28 AM »
Wild about Norman.

He flips around the world in a flash.  He was in Napa all last week.  Not sure of what he was doing, just wine tasting i am told.
"Whether my schedule for the next day called for a tournament round or a trip to the practice tee, the prospect that there was going to be golf in it made me feel priviledged and extremely happy, and I couldn't wait for the sun to come up the next morning so that I could get on the course"-BH

Joe Bausch

« Reply #6 on: September 25, 2007, 09:30:36 AM »

I saw that article too.  My guess is that two people that really deserve each other are now together.
@jwbausch (for new photo albums)
The site for the Cobb's Creek project:  https://cobbscreek.org/
Nearly all Delaware Valley golf courses in photo albums: Bausch Collection

PThomas

« Reply #7 on: September 25, 2007, 11:56:34 AM »

boy, if that's true, i think another one of my "idols" just fell off her pedestal, as I used to really admire Evert

Well, look on the bright side...at least she wasn't chasing Newt Gingrich while he was busy divorcing his terminally ill wife in the hospital.

yes, she does have that up on Newt...more examples of fine morality ::) :P
199 played, only Augusta National left to play!

Tags:
Tags:

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function theme_linktree()
Back