News:

This discussion group is best enjoyed using Google Chrome, Firefox or Safari.

Bill Brightly

Jackson Hole golf?
« on: October 07, 2007, 08:03:16 AM »
OK, the wife decided we must go there next summer. Where should I play golf?

Richard Boult

Re:Jackson Hole golf?
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2007, 10:56:52 AM »
The Wandering Golfer had a Jackson episode recently. I think they featured Teton Pines??

www.tetonpines.com/

In 1987, the celebrated Arnold Palmer and Ed Seay transformed ranch land into the "3rd Best New Golf Resort in the Country" according to Golf Digest.

Dan Smoot

« Reply #2 on: October 07, 2007, 11:03:52 AM »
OK, the wife decided we must go there next summer. Where should I play golf?

I have played Jackson Golf & Tennis Club.  It can play difficult if they are letting the natural grasses get up.  Fantastic views of the Tetons.  Some people prefer this course to TP.

Lance Rieber

« Reply #3 on: October 07, 2007, 11:14:19 AM »
Bill,
Teton Pines is a good Arnold and Ed Seay design. I really like the greens and beautiful views.  Jackson Hole golf and tennis is a Trent Jones jr I believe and is also really good.  They just recently did a bunch of changes and I haven't played since then but the old layout was really fun to play.  There is also Three Creek Ranch a Rees Jones high end private club. On the other side of the pass in Driggs, Headwaters and Teton Reserve, a Hale Irwin reversable course. I don't think you can go wrong with any of the choices, depends on what you are looking for.
Lance

Andy Troeger

« Reply #4 on: October 07, 2007, 11:19:35 AM »
If you can gain access there's another new private called Snake River that looks pretty good on the website. I believe its a Weiskopf design.

Does anyone know when those places tend to open? I'm going to be up there over Memorial Day weekend and I'm hoping that's not too early.

Tags:
Tags:

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function theme_linktree()
Back