News:

This discussion group is best enjoyed using Google Chrome, Firefox or Safari.

igrowgrass

Re:Is Sub Air a waste of money
« Reply #50 on: September 22, 2007, 04:29:16 PM »
Our clients are the top courses in the world and will attest to the success of SubAir when used properly and for the right reasons.

Welcome to the website.
Do you know any of those Superintendents that would be willing to talk on here and talk about how subair saved their greens?

Kevin Crowe

« Reply #51 on: September 22, 2007, 05:27:32 PM »
I will ask if any of them are willing to come on this site and talk about how SubAir has been a benefit to their greens management program, but as I stated in an earlier post, SubAir is not a magic tool that cures all of your problems, or "saves your greens". It is a tool that gives superintendents another avenue to produce high quality putting greens. The result that is achieved is a direct result of how and when the SubAir is used and for what purpose.

Craig Sweet

« Reply #52 on: September 22, 2007, 08:13:13 PM »
John Cullum...the "better line of bullshit" is all about weather, geology,  the environment, past maintenance practices etc...and in the case of East Lake, tournament prep that started months, if not a year ago...but some dumb ass will always say "well, why didn't it happened at the other courses in the areas."  
LOCK HIM UP!!!

John_Cullum

« Reply #53 on: September 22, 2007, 08:46:30 PM »
Please note that I have at no time criticzed East lake's Superintendent. I am pefectly willing to accept that he did his job well, and I have expressed previously that east Lake was not as bad as it was made out to be before the tournament.

This thread was always intended to be an examination of the limits of the SubAir system. East Lake was just an unfortunate example.

The Superintendents who post on this site have revealed themselves to be wagon circlers. This thread was not critical of superintendents until they started trying to pawn off some lame excuses and I refused to accept that nonsense. I wanted some answers and I pressed for some, and I finally got some.
"We finally beat Medicare. "

Tags:
Tags:

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function theme_linktree()
Back