News:

This discussion group is best enjoyed using Google Chrome, Firefox or Safari.

Kalen Braley

Re:Pasatiempo's 17th
« Reply #25 on: August 30, 2007, 01:50:44 PM »
You guys do love to play with fire.  ;D
To paraphrase the great Forrest Gump, that's all I have to say about that.

You do also realize we've been there before, correct?  And that outside groups can't get weekend tee-times before 11am?  And that it's darn expensive?

Of course you don't - only someone who's organized an event there would know that.

;D

Pasa thus is problematic.  But if it's organized, I'd sure attend.

Hey Huck,

What happened to KP for 2007, weren't you involved in the planning with that??  ;D

Pete Lavallee

« Reply #26 on: August 30, 2007, 04:33:08 PM »
Whose turn would it be to host KP in 2008? Does it remain in No Cal, or do they loose their turn for not hosting this year? I do have an excellent suggestion for an interesting site, which could accomadate us on a weekend; but who would I ask, Dan King?
"...one inoculated with the virus must swing a golf-club or perish."  Robert Hunter

Tom Huckaby

« Reply #27 on: August 30, 2007, 04:47:20 PM »
You guys are truly evil.  And you did push the right button, Pete.  

But I shall continue to resist.

;D ;D

Here's hoping for an event to happen somehow, somewhere, and soon.  Just do hearken back to Field of Dreams...

If you [organize] it, they will come.

Whatever the heck it's called.

TH
« Last Edit: August 30, 2007, 04:51:12 PM by Tom Huckaby »

John Kavanaugh

« Reply #28 on: August 30, 2007, 04:58:14 PM »
Huck,

Who is playing with you in November?  I see a mini-Kings putter in the works.  Don't tell me that Dull Access is coming.

Tom Huckaby

« Reply #29 on: August 30, 2007, 05:00:26 PM »
LOL
As far as I know it's only me and Andy Troeger... and my playing is based on how work's going that week.  I don't thinkk this is a mini-KP but hell I'd love it if it blew up into that.

TH

John Kavanaugh

« Reply #30 on: August 30, 2007, 05:41:56 PM »
Huck,

Who is playing with you in November?  I see a mini-Kings putter in the works.  Don't tell me that Dull Access is coming.

If anyone cares to know who is Dull Access you can go to ebay and bid on the information. http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=190147505414

Marty Bonnar

« Reply #31 on: August 30, 2007, 06:48:25 PM »
Huck,

If anyone cares to know who is Dull Access you can go to ebay and bid on the information. http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=190147505414

I'd way much rather know who flicw209 is. A lifetime supply of XXL Lacoste polos? Now there's a guy I want to party with...

FBD.
The White River runs dark through the heart of the Town,
Washed the people coal-black from the hole in the ground.

Andy Troeger

« Reply #32 on: August 30, 2007, 07:28:01 PM »
LOL
As far as I know it's only me and Andy Troeger... and my playing is based on how work's going that week.  I don't thinkk this is a mini-KP but hell I'd love it if it blew up into that.

TH

If anyone else is in the area and available I certainly would be interested in meeting more GCA'ers. We may or may not have a third as well, but send me a PM if anyone else would like to join. (Edit: but may not have computer access for the next few days, so do not be alarmed about a slow response).
« Last Edit: August 30, 2007, 07:35:56 PM by Andy Troeger »

John Kavanaugh

« Reply #33 on: August 30, 2007, 07:52:54 PM »
LOL

TH

If anyone else is in the area and available I certainly would be interested in meeting more GCA'ers. We may or may not have a third as well, but send me a PM if anyone else would like to join. (Edit: but may not have computer access for the next few days, so do not be alarmed about a slow response).

Is a time at Pebble open on the same vig?

Andy Troeger

« Reply #34 on: August 30, 2007, 07:57:27 PM »
LOL

TH

Is a time at Pebble open on the same vig?

Lucky guess eh?  I am playing there, but I do not know how they paired me up.
« Last Edit: August 30, 2007, 07:58:13 PM by Andy Troeger »

Tags:
Tags:

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function theme_linktree()
Back