News:

This discussion group is best enjoyed using Google Chrome, Firefox or Safari.

Ed Tilley

St Enodoc - new 16th green pics
« on: August 22, 2007, 08:03:18 AM »
From the St. Enodoc website, these 3 pics show the site of the new 16th green. Has anyone played the new hole yet? Thoughts?

Jay Flemma

Re:St Enodoc - new 16th green pics
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2007, 02:45:25 PM »
who was st. enodoc anyway...I can't find anything other than he MAY have ived around 410 A.D.

Tiger_Bernhardt

« Reply #2 on: August 22, 2007, 04:12:45 PM »
Sean is 16 the hole with the huge dune on the right side of the fairway. That picture makes the dune appear lower if that is in fact it. The green does appear much closer to it as well.
« Last Edit: August 22, 2007, 04:13:00 PM by Tiger_Bernhardt »

Tommy Williamsen

« Reply #3 on: August 22, 2007, 05:43:58 PM »
It is difficult to get a true feel from pictures but like Sean it looks disappointing.  The bunkers look like little pimples.  I do like the open green that will allow a run up shot.

St Enodoc(h) was Welsh and may in truth be st. Enoder. St Enoder was of a Welsh royal lineage. The truth about St Enodoch is so confusing scholars are not sure whether the saint was male or female or why he/she was canonized.  Evidently St. Enodoch lived in the sixth century.  All I know for sure is that he/she was not Norwegian.  We don't do confusion very well.
Where there is no love, put love; there you will find love.
St. John of the Cross

"Deep within your soul-space is a magnificent cathedral where you are sweet beyond telling." Rumi

Tags:
Tags:

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function theme_linktree()
Back