News:

Welcome to the Golf Club Atlas Discussion Group!

Please note, each user is approved by the Golf Club Atlas editorial staff. For any new inquiries, please contact us and we will be in contact.

Tom Huckaby

Re:Randon Thoughts Re Bandon Dunes Resort
« Reply #25 on: May 10, 2007, 10:10:35 AM »
Mike/bogie aka double bogie I like your notes on Bandon Dunes as well. I have always talked of drainage and number 13, 16 and 17. It is a very good course and worthy of the resort but not top 20 modern. Huck the GD rankings have become indefenseable therefore firing a bullit at GW does not change that. lol GD does understand rater conference locations for after hours fun but forces some very suspect golf at them during the day. Maybe a week at Bandon would change that. GW has been there twice.

In the sprit of peace and love and keeping this on topic, I shall not comment, other than to say that if you wish another war on this, in the future I will be more than happy to oblige.  Your glass house is ripe for some stones, my friend.   ;

Now back to Bandon Dunes....

Mike, the buildings aren't THAT much in play... jeez just aim left my friend.  Yeah, it's not a perfect thing that they exist there - but if possiblity to be three on the tee is a negative, well then it surely exists at the other two courses on site, as well as thousands of others.

TH

Kalen Braley

Re:Randon Thoughts Re Bandon Dunes Resort
« Reply #26 on: May 10, 2007, 03:03:20 PM »
Agreed to that one Huck,

The tee shot on PD #1 is more intimidating than the tee shot at BD #1, at least you can go out to the left.  At PD, you gotta be straight.
« Last Edit: May 10, 2007, 03:03:35 PM by Kalen Braley »

Tags:
Tags:

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function theme_linktree()
Back